Not open for further replies.
Tried to load up my career save, loaded ok but I went to play the next game and
Code:
RUN @ 09/02/2015 20:07:51

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.767
PROFILE: dancingmongoose
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateVersus.RenderFlag(Single x1, Single y1, Int32 size, Single[][][]& point1, String t1, Single& timer1, Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateVersus.cs:line 121
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateVersus.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateVersus.cs:line 380
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 21341
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5627

Argh! I think it might be using the wrong background. Oh the joys of big updates :(

Crapola - the full version overwrote your flags texture. Can you send me your save again please? I need to update your flags texture (and .ss file) to include the flags for your career mode teams.[DOUBLEPOST=1423476705][/DOUBLEPOST]OK - new Mac version is up here :)

I haven't resaved since the last one I uploaded but here it is freshly zipped just in case

Attachments

• save0.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Why hello there players_actual.bdb....

Can I suggest instead of selecting a roster in the launcher you put players, teams, grounds, injuries, names etc in a subfolder and select the subfolder as the database to run so that we could have entire cricketing world to select from instead of just players[DOUBLEPOST=1423481309][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw you can't select anything other than the default players db atm

I've just updated some of the rosters and I'm going to play a T20 between brisbane and the sixers

It's only 10PM

Brisbane:

Burns
Forrest
Lynn
Christian
Reardon
Flintoff
Hopes
Cutting
Peirson
Gannon
Parry[DOUBLEPOST=1423484111][/DOUBLEPOST]Lost the toss and am bowling first[DOUBLEPOST=1423484179][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopes to open the bowling, Maddinson to face the first ball[DOUBLEPOST=1423484236][/DOUBLEPOST]Dot ball to start, Maddinson can't get it away and edges into the turf[DOUBLEPOST=1423484263][/DOUBLEPOST]I have the framerate waay too high, gonna save and restart

Still too high, 0/6 after the first over, resuming again[DOUBLEPOST=1423484526][/DOUBLEPOST]Gannon from the other end, Maddinson facing on 5[DOUBLEPOST=1423484590][/DOUBLEPOST]Leading edge through the covers for 2, then beaten by a beauty next ball but unfortunately no edge

Getting a few too many easy ones through cover, out comes short fine leg[DOUBLEPOST=1423484801][/DOUBLEPOST]For the record, the Sixers XI is

Maddinson
Cowan
Smith
Henriques
Abbott
Haddin
Starc
Bollinger
Copeland
Hazelwood
Lyon

Seems very heavy on bowlers, I don't know if that just because of who I've actually added to the squad or the selection AI needs tweaking[DOUBLEPOST=1423484836][/DOUBLEPOST]That's a beauty from Hopes, no edge though

LBW appeal turned down, probably hit outside off[DOUBLEPOST=1423484947][/DOUBLEPOST]Four off the last ball ruins what was a good over[DOUBLEPOST=1423484979][/DOUBLEPOST]Another LBW appeal, Gannon this time, looked much closer but maybe just outside the line[DOUBLEPOST=1423485004][/DOUBLEPOST]BEATEN by a great slower ball but safely through to Peirson[DOUBLEPOST=1423485036][/DOUBLEPOST]Another LBW appeal, again probably outside the line, this is a great spell from Gannon

Cowan finally got one away swinging across the line, the only runs from the over though

Damn, brought Cutting on and this
Code:
RUN @ 09/02/2015 22:31:44

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.767
PROFILE: dancingmongoose
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseDelivery.Calculate() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseDelivery.cs:line 250
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseDelivery.Process(Single ms, Int32 overrideIdx) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseDelivery.cs:line 5567
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseDelivery.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseDelivery.cs:line 1980
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 21333
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5627

The bowler figures didn't show up, the marker was pulsing ridiculously quickly and the camera was right behind the umpire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread