Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for another game, this time against the newly updated Sixers. Note to self: increase Peirson's batting[DOUBLEPOST=1423573010][/DOUBLEPOST]"Good" timing. Goes straight up in the air

Playing through the off side off the back foot always plays in the air so unless there are no fielders it's out caught every single time. Makes it hard to play when they're only bowling short and wide

Mid on just threw the ball back to the bowler, it bounced off the bowler's head and midwicket misfielded the rebound and it went for 4.[DOUBLEPOST=1423573360][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm is that for all back foot shots?
Only through the off side, so cut and late cut. Pull shots are played down which is good

How do I do that? Also I've played 2 overs since then

Ah OK, no worries then :) In future, you can go into the Replay and then click on GIF. That'll generate a gif in the gifs folder. It takes a while to generate the GIF though (I'm looking for alternative libraries to record it)

Ah OK, no worries then :) In future, you can go into the Replay and then click on GIF. That'll generate a gif in the gifs folder. It takes a while to generate the GIF though (I'm looking for alternative libraries to record it)
Kurt, may be going over old ground but why hasnt CH been developed for smartphone: if I see some of the rubbish on the market.....anyway came across a game and at first I thought it was CH...BigInnings I think....

@Dutch: It's a pretty big rewrite because everything would need to be optimized for mobile and I don't have that kind of time at the moment :( When I get some extra time I'll definitely look into it though. At the moment, there's actually quite a bit left to do on the desktop version :/

@Dutch: It's a pretty big rewrite because everything would need to be optimized for mobile and I don't have that kind of time at the moment :( When I get some extra time I'll definitely look into it though. At the moment, there's actually quite a bit left to do on the desktop version :/

Yeah sure, i understand.....seems that that is where the quick buck is these days unfortunately....have a look at Big Innings if you can...do you know it?

Just got an edge and the keeper was only interested in running to the stumps and so the ball went between him and first slip. May not have even needed to dive to get there

You know when I said that if a batsman has a different bat hand the field isn't preserved? Looks like it might just be if the new batsman is a left hander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread