Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Bleh. I just noticed the update loop. Will upload a fix tomorrow. That other crash is weird though. I guess I'll just upload a full version and remove the patch.

Allrounder18

Banned
I will be glad if your final blow includes a fix to overpowered regen in subsequent years , A thing close to management mode that is just include agg bars of management mode and give training control for all players as well as relinquish single player control.
Also if you can make the batsmen with low skill and vs swing mod more vulnerable to new ball.
Do it only if you have time :)

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Allrounder18: Unfortunately those things will take too long to add. I'll nerf the regens though. That's a quick fix.

BTW you can make your own low skill and vs swing mods. If you follow the examples in the script folder...

Allrounder18

Banned
Actually i set the skills in the 20s and vs swing mod to 0 but the batsmen negotiates swing bowling some times comfortably even on 100 all pitch.

Also if you can just allow training for all players instead the career one? if it is not time consuming.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Small update:

- nerfed regens
- bowlers (and batsmen) get less experience during test matches
- tweaked AI batting when stepping across stumps
- made tail-enders play at the ball more often

Cheers
K

Allrounder18

Banned
Started a new career and played a first game , opposing team opening bowler was geniune quick 147/152kph and my openers couldnt even timed him properly even for a single ball in his first over , they were always late to play the shot (they started their shot when the ball is about to hit their pad) but in the second over thhey manage to timed him and even hit him a boundary ,

Edit : Ok batsmen cant handle pace bowling they are too late 70% of the times if the bowler is too quick (resulting animation is also awkward sometimes (its better a bit from the prepatch version though) because the shot is triggered way too late)

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
My team got bundled for 75 on a late 20s pitch with spin around 50. all the batsmen losing wkts to pace bowlers (even dibbly dobblers are beating the batsmen with pace ie late reaction to shots) and they are now 8/4

Edit: They got allout for 48 with 8 of the wkts falling to pace bowling due to late timings , AI against pace bowling was fine before couple of patches you uploaded today and yesterday , it was just the animation were not syncing properly because the batsmen were too late to the shot but now they are defenseless against pace bowling lol.

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
Also since you are not gonna update the game in future , it will be great if you can provide us the mod files to tinker things like when the reverse swing can start in shorter formats (like if we want it to happen after 15 overs then we should be able to alter it) AI tweaks files against pace , movement , spin etc , Ai tweaks to bat aggression under different conditions and other stuff etc.

Allrounder18

Banned
My career player ends up with bowling 3 overs 1 runs for 6 wkts , all of the LBWs on middle stump and the AI reacting late to the shots.

Edit: Finishes with 4 overs 8 runs and 8 wkts (all of them lbws)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread