Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allrounder18

Banned
Yea when the 3d bowl appears on screen (before bowling) , pressing P button should shine the left portion of the bowl , in order to shine the right portion you will have to rotate the ball until that portion becomes left portion.

a_suman56

School Cricketer
@a_suman56: You should be able to. There's not much I can do if you don't give me details though. Give me an exact run down of what you did and what's not working and I'll fix it.

Attachments

• error-log.txt
    494 bytes · Views: 1
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

Allrounder18

Banned
AI still getting late on fuller deliveries on stump , I can pretty get an LBW every time when I bowl an outswinger on middle stump (fuller length) as much as 50% of the times.

Ok I can confirm it , AI only getting (extremely) late on fuller lengths , they are timing it more than good on all other lengths (against a pace bowling on late 20s pitch) , I have noticed a thing that fuller the length later the AI shot , If i bowl a full toss then AI plays it extremely late if I bowls a yorker it still plays it very late but a bit better than full toss and if it on slightly more towards good length then the late shot get better. may be this is a curve?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread