Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
How To Play A Shot

Is it possible to simulate each day (of a multiday match) at a time? It would be good if we could, say have a league with a first class comp and put the progressive scorecard up every day.

@dancingmongoose: Yup, I can definitely add that. I'm a bit pushed for time at the moment, but I'll try to get around to that in the week.

Kurt thanks for fixing the bugs mate :cheers . Now I just found one tiny problem. My team doesn't take catches. When the other team hits the ball or top edges it into the field ie not to the slips the fielders allow the ball to drop in front then they pick it up. Does this happen to you?

Hi guys,

apologies for the lack of updates - I will get around to the last of the issues mentioned here eventually. Unfortunately, updates are going to slow down for a while as I can't justify working on the game while my paid contract work piles up. Once things die down a bit, I'll get cracking again. In the meantime, I'll take a look at the outstanding issues and try to get them fixed up ASAP.

Cheers
K

I've applied the patch but my team still doesn't take catches. I don't know why :noway

@realsting: What difficulty level and game speed are you playing on?

----------

@realsting: Try setting it fast game speed and normal difficulty.

It is on fast game speed. And pro difficulty. But i still don't see why catches aren't being taken.

Hey Kurt I still never got your game goingon my laptop, which is broke at the mo anyway, however have you ever thought of adapting this game to Ipad as I think it would be very well suited to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread