Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

apologies for the radio silence (again) - I've had exactly 2min to myself in the last few weeks. Can anyone else confirm that catches are not being taken?

Kind regards
Kurt

Hi guys,

apologies for the radio silence (again) - I've had exactly 2min to myself in the last few weeks. Can anyone else confirm that catches are not being taken?

Kind regards
Kurt

Yes confirmed, fielders aren't taking catches.

Still not getting it to work on two separate PC's, but it does work on an older PC running XP.
One gets stuck after choosing a batsman - the loading screen remains continuously spinning - I can only close through task manager.
My laptop gets stuck on 'loading models' at the beginning of the program, before reaching the main menu screen; this crashes my computer and I have to physically turn it off to reset!
Apart from that, on my older PC, its slow but really enjoyable. I started on easy level and am gradually progressing through the difficulty settings. Great Stuff and hope you can help me with the other two PC's.

BTW do you want a database for English County Cricket with the latest squads?

@dmpcs: Hmm, have you tried running the game in Administrator mode? Regarding the database, if you have one I could use that would be great thanks :)

@dmpcs: Hmm, have you tried running the game in Administrator mode? Regarding the database, if you have one I could use that would be great thanks :)

I'm using XP on 2 PC's so that's not an issue. It was crashing my system on a Windows 7 laptop; I tried admin mode to no effect...

How do I set up the english database? Do you have certain fields for your database (like First Name, Surname, DOB, Batting hand etc)?

Hi Kurt, the other day I was playing with the newest update for a bit. I noticed that while batting, the pitch marker deviates a lot from it's original position just when the bowler is about the release the ball. Is this by design?

@dmpcs: there is but you can give it to me as-is and I'll see what the best way to import it is...

@Pat: thanks for the report - I'll check it out later. What difficulty are you playing on?

Hi Kurt, the other day I was playing with the newest update for a bit. I noticed that while batting, the pitch marker deviates a lot from it's original position just when the bowler is about the release the ball. Is this by design?
I had that too - was playing on easy!
BTW any suggestions as to why it doesn't work on 2 out of 3 computers??

@dmpcs: I actually have no idea why it's not working (I think dutchad had the same problem). What version of Win7 is it? I've tried it on several version and it works so I'm struggling to track down the cause of the problem.

Hi Kurt,
I got a crash at the fall of first wicket in a T20. Incidentally, it was also the last ball of the first over. AI was batting, I was bowling:

RUN @ 10/20/2012 12:05:49 PM

VERSION: 1.92
PROFILE: pat

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.AddBall(BallStatistics ball, Int32 facing1, Single atrophy, GameInstance instance, GameStateDeliver _state) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\InningStatistics.cs:line 4753
at Cricket.Main.GameStateFallOfWicket.ProcessInput(Single ms) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateFallOfWicket.cs:line 218
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 10622
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 2921

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread