South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Kurt this update looks amazing :D You've really out-done yourself :clap

So im gonna go scout the game for bugs :spy

plexus

Club Cricketer
Thanks for all the well-wishes everyone! I'm exhausted now and I need to take the future in-laws to the airport in 4hr. That being said there's some news:

- new patch is available (and full download)
- new gameplay videos are now on youtube
- Indiegogo campaign is up! Please spread the word!
- if your roster & team imports has been corrupted, here's the originals.

Changelog:

- new animations
- new cutscenes
- more gameplay balancing
- obfuscated player names (for legal reasons)

Cheers!
K

PS - a little birdie told me you can get the original rosters (proper player names) here. Remember, "Mum's" the word.

Hey Kurt,
Congrats on the new engagement :)... I also got engaged to my partner of 8 years 2 weekends ago, best thing I've ever done :D

Well done on the IndieoGogo campaign too, youll be happy to know I'm the first 'National Cricketer' on there ;)

kurtkz

Game Developer
Thanks for the support, guys!

@plexus: Congrats! You beat my record by a year :P Her parents started planning the wedding 30min after I proposed :facepalm Hope you're having an easier time of it :)

plexus

Club Cricketer
Thanks for the support, guys!

@plexus: Congrats! You beat my record by a year :P Her parents started planning the wedding 30min after I proposed :facepalm Hope you're having an easier time of it :)

HAHA, its funny how that goes... I've heard more about weddings, dresses, how many guests, where we should have it etc. in the last 2 weeks than i've heard in the 8 years we've been together :p

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good luck on the IndieGogo campaign. I will contribute for sure.

Kurt: Have you tried speaking to the moderators/admins regarding the campaign and see if they can get this in the News section or cover this in a PC blog post and twitter/facebook?

Strangely, I cannot see any social sharing options in the campaign page of Indiegogo.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Thanks Pat, good idea. I'll PM MattW and see what he says. I'll also check out the social options on Indiegogo. Not sure how it all works tbh.

plexus

Club Cricketer
Kurt, there are 2 things ive noticed with the newest version still seem to be a bit dicky... The ambient crowd noise is still to low, even with it turned up in the options you can hardly hear it, where as the ball hitting the bat I think could be heard in space... And the bowling speed is still crazy, even on Very Slow

Pat

International Coach
All of the social options came up once I have donated my money, facebook, twitter, google+

Not sure if Kurt changed something but I can now see the options even before contributing. Shared the word on Facebook and Twitter.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@plexus: Thanks, I'll take a look at those issues later today. It's a public holiday so I have some free time (finally) :)

@Pat: Thanks, good to know that things are working :) Haven't changed anything...

@hedger: I wouldn't mind having it in Australia. Quite a few family members live there :)

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Oh wow things have changed a bit.

Congrats to you too Plexus, I hope both your marriages are amazing.

And yes Kurt, have it in Australia. I wanna go! I'll see what I can get up to on our little private thingo in the coming days

Ashu54

Club Captain
congrats plexus..... late confession though :p both of you ;)
Downloading the full version now...... change-log looks short but gr8... :thumbs

EDIT: sorry for the awful and absurd joke up there.....I dont literally mean it...

Last edited:

Ashu54

Club Captain
RUN @ 17/06/2013 5:37:43 PM

VERSION: 2.615
PROFILE: Ashu
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.Render(Single ratio, Camera2D camera, Boolean isTest, GameInstance instance) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Player.cs:line 3798
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 15054
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17759
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4054

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread