Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh, so it seems like there's *still* mirroring in the textures which is making it impossible to do unique kits, bats, etc. Waiting on Buko now to let me know how much work it's going to be to fix that up. I'm still busy on the model importer but it looks like it might just work...

Told you they did a poor job. I noticed mirroring when I was adding custom faces, I only had to do one side and it came up on both

Tried to run career on the free beta.. And this happened :noway
RUN @ 7/3/2013 10:48:17 PM

VERSION: 2.632
PROFILE: kjh
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

STACK TRACE: at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(String filename)
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.TeamManager.GenerateCareer(Dictionary`2 previous, Dictionary`2 teams, String country, Int32 level, Single baseSkill, Single skillRange, PlayerDescription pd, String name, Int32 baseAge, Int32 ageRange, String region) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\TeamManager.cs:line 1844
at Cricket.Main.GameStateCareerMenu.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateCareerMenu.cs:line 1111
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17778
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4191
Thanks for making career mode available tho Kurt :clap

@DM: It's my own fault for not being more specific about my requirements. Anyhoo, let's see what they come back with.

@realsting: Maybe try the latest patch?

Hi Kurt,

Was wondering if you managed to have a look at my issues with CH?

Thanks.

Rooster Editor could be improved so we can move out and in some transferred players.

Instea of the current one where you have to use the v button to allocate players to a team I think think there should be a little tab next to it which shows you what the team looks like (squad).
Or we can have these arrows to move players in and out. ?,?

Hi Kurt,

Just wondering if you got my email a couple of days ago? Thanks.

Would it be possible to have tours, where I could replicate the ashes including the tour games?

Hi guys, apologies for the radio silence. Things have been CRAZY lately.

@KingRizzy: I'm going to take a look at the problem tonight.

@ibad17: Hopefully early next week. Possibly Tuesday/Wednesday.

@DM: That's definitely something I can look into (and will do). I'll also be testing your model today. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread