Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Ashu54: Not yet - haven't had a chance to. Thanks for sending them though :) Unfortunately there's not much I can do with them at the moment without animations :(

@Jdawson505: Can you give me a rundown of your computer specs? I'm not sure why you're getting this error but it could be related to your keyboard :(

Ashu54

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Actually i wanted to copy the IK links of animation in that skeleton and would paste it on the new skeleton inside my mesh and then i would correspond the bones in my mesh to the existing skeleton

kurtkz

Game Developer
Wow - sorry guys, I haven't checked in a while and have missed everyones comments. Apologies :/

@Ashu54: There's no IK links in the animations. You'll need to try to match the bones yourself unfortunately.

@Allrounder18: I'm going to try to fix up a few of the issues you raised. I won't be able to fix them all though as I just don't have enough time.

@Jdawson505: I am so sorry I never replied to your message. Have you managed to get it working yet? There's some strange config you have going that seems incompatible with the input library I'm using (SDL). If you'd like I'm happy to try to refund you on PayPal.

In other news, I'll be making the game COMPLETE FREE once I'm done with the fixes. It's not making money and is unlikely to ever do so. Give me a week or two and I should be done. Unfortunately that also means the game won't get any more updates or support. The final free release will be just that. Final.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Alrighty - here's a quick patch (v2.868):

- FREE
- fixed bug where fielding attr could be <0 when not training sufficiently
- tweaked ball-pad collisions
- tweaked AI response to fast bowling
- made bowling full & accurately more difficult
- AI allowed to place more legside fielders if necessary

Cheers
K

PS it'll either auto-update when you run Cricket again or you can download the patch manually HERE.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Thanks @dancingmongoose :) As it stands the game really is at the end of its life though and I really just don't have enough time to support it properly. Hopefully some of my ventures work out in the near future and I'll be able to start another game from scratch...

Allrounder18

Banned
It will be a very sad end , the game had the potential to be the great cricket game (it is already for me though) perhaps you still reconsider it canning? how about new gfx with multiple kinects? I can purchase it through self funding. A management mode?, I just dont wanna see it dying :(

Allrounder18

Banned
Game crashing after 1st loading screen (Fresh install with the latest patch)

UN @ 24/08/2015 22:51:06

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.845
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.AppendCC3D(String filename, Single[] scale, Boolean swap) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 2506
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Soham\Desktop\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5406

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread