Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would anyone be interested in a 50-overs league comprising of Aussie and Kiwi players (international and domestic)? I will go for 6 teams.

Also suggest me in DMs any tournament names except Trans-Tasman (it's already taken)

Last edited:

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
For the new guys who doesn't know me, I was unable to reactivate my original account @Aravind. admin's asked me to have new account lost interest here, I was a CL runner up, won few leagues and managed few, Just had a look around cricket league section lot of changes, I guess many old folks have changed their user names.

World Cricket Conference

Verified Account
mDf6mR5.png

SIGN-UP NOW!

Take control of any country in the World! Rewrite the very history of this sport!

"The World Is YOURS To Take!"​

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Guys thought of creating a league like emerging players league. Top 8 teams will be there, 20 overs format. The players who are not under central contract from their boards, players who are under 32 years can be picked. Squad size for each team will be 15. Please give your thoughts & suggestion.on this.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thinking of an international league, like the UAE T20 league, but in the One-Day format, with a mega auction to build the squads. Auction could take place before 10th December, but league would start in late December. How many people would be interested?

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Thinking of an international league, like the UAE T20 league, but in the One-Day format, with a mega auction to build the squads. Auction could take place before 10th December, but league would start in late December. How many people would be interested?
Letssssss Goooooo

Users who are viewing this thread