Cricket Leagues - Announcements

New manager needed for Dubai Dominators in the Associate Premier League.

Who ever Wants to join my group Big Bash Lovers can join. Please join it its a fan club.

by Manav Deshmuk

Anyone wanna manage a team in the Indian Domestic FC league?

You can still show your interest in the thread. More good if we have experienced managers. :)

Guys, seems like the optical fibre of my net connection is being replaced. Wiring guy damaged all the internet connections in our building, the fixing process has taken off, and my connection is expected to get fixed by this evening, nothing is assured though:(.

ORC and IDL will be paused for few days as I have mid-term exams from tomorrow. I'll come once a day to check other leagues and post lineups but won't have time to post matches.

No Problem Studies First

ORC and IDL will be paused for few days as I have mid-term exams from tomorrow. I'll come once a day to check other leagues and post lineups but won't have time to post matches.

All the best for the exams.Hope you do very well:thumbs

I would love to see you complete one league first. Its not that you cannot run 2 leagues but I would love to see you complete the current league first

^ Yeah, thanks. But even if I did not go ahead with this. Somebody should, as it is currently a great league and would be enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread