Cricket Leagues - Announcements

If I'm not mistaken, you are looking a manager for Devils team, right, Parth? If thats true, I'd like to manage the team.

Now that I'm moving on from the Associate Premier League, what do you guys want to see - an Irish Premier League or an Australian Premier League?

Actually I was looking to do an Australian Premier League after I complete the III season of INPL. However, if you are willing to do it than I'll be more than happy to join it. :)

If either of you is gonna do an Australian Premier League and my schedule allows me then I'll make sure that I don't miss out on it! :)

I'd prefer to be a part of Australian Premier League in which 4 overseas players are allowed in the final line-up.

In that case, I'll do the Australian Premier League. However, I'll not give it that exact name, because for me this will always be the real Australian Premier League.

as i know i got more league experience from this site and some other i will be making a International Cricket test championship league soon :)

thanks to The Author for the idea

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread