Cricket Leagues - Announcements

If anyone has a open team ill be happy to take it :thumbs

Would like to apologise to Callum and Iridium.

My network connection has been running dead slow for the past week and worse part is that my data pack for cellphone got exhausted. Problem is still there, but atleast I get better speeds on my mobile today, please cooperate

TTRLC now off hold with school holidays in place but will be taking time to do some holiday assignments because somehow we've been handed some assignments to do over this holiday so more activity from the league now. :)

I need 3 more managers for Friends Life T20 please signup :cheers

Last edited:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-leaguea-iii-pc-style-grand-finale-81107.html

The IPL PC Style is up for grabs! Whoever wants to continue from season IV onwards can do so. I'll only give it to someone who I believe will be determined enough to take it forward.

I also have the stats database file which has all season 1 and 2 stats plus some of the season 3 stats too. But, you will need to have cricket statz program to use it which in not a freeware. If you have it, I can provide you with the stats db plus season 3 match files which are yet to be entered if you want to keep detailed stats.

Please VM me if you're interested.

Dear League Managers,
South Africa Premier League - Singhb
Associate Test Arena - Sameuls
Trans-Tasman Legends Championship - Auckland Ace

Friends Life T20 - Umair2000
QET - Warner Watson

I will be inactive till 31st of July because of Exams
please do not remove me from you league
use same-lineup till i come

at Drafts, please select random players

Still need 2 more managers for my Friends Life T20 league :thumbs please signup :cheers

Need one more manager in ZPL please signup :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread