Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That is amazing, The Author. I'm sorry for being inactive lately, but you've done a heck of a job on your own. :) I think it's better to list them up instead of a voting process or something. I'll suggest more if there are any.

These could easily serve as example leagues for inexperienced managers.

Varun

ICC Board Member
FTP: Future Tours Programme by BKB1991 - this certainly hasn't completed a lot of seasons, but Bilal managed what was one of the best leagues around based on very simple, well executed idea. The seasons were arguably long, so it doesn't matter that the second season (technically the third) wasn't completed, but BKB could update the index if he has time. :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
Minor Countries Championship by Prats (RPHKR mentioned it) certainly deserves to be here.

'A' Championship by Varun - A league-cum-FTP consisting of 'A' teams. Well it won two LOTM awards (before they were stopped) and completed four, arduous seasons. I know the name was terrible, though. :spy Still, without being too proud of myself about this, I'd say the idea was pretty promising and it only went up from there. By the time it ended, the league was employing pretty specific eligibility requirements for the players.

Pakistan Super League by Ahmad94 - I don't know much about this, but it completed five seasons. Should belong here, but maybe someone else can provide an overview.

Champions League by various - duh.

UP FOR DEBATE

Leagues that were great but were extremely hindered by certain aspects, such as, quality, number of seasons, popularity and as such their Hall of Fame status is up for debate. Kind of like the all-star leagues, but with Hall of Fame status not guaranteed.

Caribbean Premier League by Aussie Team - The best West Indies-based league on PC, but only completed three seasons.

International Premier League by Aditya - one of the few very good Test-based leagues, but only a single season.

PlanetCricket from WCL by Hedger - four seasons and one of the few good leagues on Cricket Coach but lack of an index haha.

South African Premier League by ThebigGgamer - in progress, and fourth seasons. I've no idea how good it is so need someone else more active to provide the input. Besides should wait and see how far is it going to go.

Premier Cricket League by Sartaj - another brilliant league based on the longer format, but only three seasons.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada

UP FOR DEBATE

Leagues that were great but were extremely hindered by certain aspects, such as, quality, number of seasons, popularity and as such their Hall of Fame status is up for debate. Kind of like the all-star leagues, but with Hall of Fame status not guaranteed.

South African Premier League by ThebigGgamer - in progress, and fourth seasons. I've no idea how good it is so need someone else more active to provide the input. Besides should wait and see how far is it going to go.
Thank you, the best possible thing I possibly done in this section is the following.
Final
Centurion Lions vs Capetown Warriors First innings
Centurion Lions vs Capetown Warriors Second Innings
Centurion Lions vs Capetown Warriors Final part

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Also, no offense to Dipak, but why is Oceania Premier League there. :p

Because quality is better than quantity...

Jokes apart I have no say if it should be there or not since I will always support it. But I can wait to start it in June. Hopefully Sartaj and Iridium would return.I can't access the GPL thread. Can a staffie help me out?

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Because quality is better than quantity...

Jokes apart I have no say if it should be there or not since I will always support it. But I can wait to start it in June. Hopefully Sartaj and Iridium would return.I can't access the GPL thread. Can a staffie help me out?

What do you want done with it? Moved back over to the leagues forum? :)

Users who are viewing this thread