Cricket Leagues - Feedback and Suggestions

Hmmm... It's pretty clear that I won't be able to run a large league for a while, they're just lots of work in my exam year. But I would be able to run a smaller one, say - six teams - and I have something of an idea for that, but I'd need to know managers would be interested. It also doesn't have a fancy name or anything yet, my deepest apologies.

*Insert name of Scottish league here*
Teams
Central (Glasgow)
Grampian (Aberdeen)
Highland (Inverness)
Lothian (Edinburgh)
Strathclyde (Ayr)
Tayside (Dundee)

I was thinking possibly a three-day competition and a one-day competition. I think I'd be able to tweak the ratings about right for the three-dayers to be competitive. Also, I was thinking that for overseas pros, we could feature Irish and Dutch players unattached to counties, and players from other European associates from Italy, Denmark, Jersey and Guernsey. I have the knowledge to rate these players accurately, as anyone who knows me will attest. Who's game?

Note: This would only start once the APL is into the playoffs.

It seems a very good idea, but my personal knowledge of Scottish players and other European players is abysmal.

I Have a idea to create a unique and interesting league
My cricket league idea?
-In this league you can participate in 3 Ways
1.Be a Team owner/Share Holder [who invest vcash in team]
2.Be a Manger/Coach [who lead the team and mange team AtoZ to win]
3.Be a player Manger/Creator [who creates players and mange them to higher level]
If any one interested in it please like it, I will explain it more as per yours interest...

I Have a idea to create a unique and interesting league
My cricket league idea?
-In this league you can participate in 3 Ways
1.Be a Team owner/Share Holder [who invest vcash in team]
2.Be a Manager/Coach [who lead the team and manage team AtoZ to win]
3.Be a player Manager/Creator [who creates players and manage them to higher level]
If any one interested in it please like it, I will explain it more as per your interest...

V-cash idea won't work. Lots of leagues have previously tried it, and it now have had any major success.

Can you explain point 3. Do you mean like in Fifa. Where you creat your own player and increase his rating across many performances.

V-cash idea won't work. Lots of leagues have previously tried it, and it now have had any major success.

Can you explain point 3. Do you mean like in Fifa. Where you creat your own player and increase his rating across many performances.

Yes you correct,there is lot problem to face when we include vcash in leagues... but as per my plan vcash never store in one place... in my league there is 3 different persons who involves with vcash, 1 the league board [me] 2 team owner, 3 player manger... vcash will rotate all the time with in this three persons...

and about point 3 create a player is simple, who ever joins the league as player manager he has right to create up to 6-8 players... he just need to submit name, age, nationality and his cricketing ability, this is it player will listed in the league and player valid to join any club... to increase player ability, player manger can buy some performance boost or it will increase automatically as time goes as per my player rating system...

There is lot of rules in this league, but i need a sponsor to start this league...

Little more info about my league... there is lot more rules to add, if i get sponsors than i will announce it officially...

WORLD T20 LEAGUE
- This is combined of 4-6 Major league [Like IPL,BBL etc]?
- There is mini or sub leagues [Like U-19 andEmerging Players Tournament] to help new created players...
- All created player will be part of the World T20 League
- Any official World T20 League player can join any club under World T20 League?

BE A OWNER/SHAREHOLDER OF A TEAM
- You can create your own team...
- You can set your choice of name and logo for your Team...
- You can chose your favourite city as your home town...
- You can hire Coach/Manger for your team?
- As Owner of cricket team, your aim to build team rich and famous?

BE A COACH/MANGER OF A TEAM
- You can buy or sell players as per your Team and Management requirement?
- You can set your perfect 11 to play the match?
- You can mange your Team budget vcash in Buy new players or upgrade ground facilities etc?
- As Coach of Cricket Team, your Aim is to win the matches and win the Trophy...

BE A PLAYER MANGER
- You can create any type of young cricketers of your imagination?
- You can manage up to 8 players?
- You can buy performance boost to upgrade your players ability?
- As Player Manger, your aim is to make your players the most valuable in the cricket league...

Good ideas, but seems a little difficult for a rookie like yourself to manage.

Good ideas, but seems a little difficult for a rookie like yourself to manage.
i can easily manage this but 2 things bothers me, sponsor for the league who can manages vcash to start the league and i need lot of members who interested in this type leagues...
Ahmad can you be a sponsor for this league?

The Author book a team in advance for me :cheers

the vcash idea was standard practice before the vcash reset we had a few years ago, when every one's vcash was reset to 5000 thats why everyone stopped giving it away because they only had 5000.

Users who are viewing this thread