Cricket Life 2007 Discussion

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any discussion related to the game goes in this thread.

Game Info(Known so far)

Features

* Over 2000 user-playable cricketers available to take their roles across 14 international cricket-playing countries.
* A revolutionary Player Evolution System (PES) designed and developed by Gamebience aides in the development of a career player and acts as a back-bone of the AI.
* Decision Making system (DMS): Wish to marry? Or do you wish to retire? Want to donate money in charity to boost your image? Will you play for a charity match or risk losing your image? Only you can make these decisions. And this is possible only in Cricket life 2007.
* In-game Sponsorships system ? ability to sign up from a vast array of sponsors.
* First of its kind: Market system ? ability to buy, sell assets such as cars, build basic homes to mansions, start a new business or build a business empire ? all can be done within the game using the money earned by playing cricket.
* Over 30 custom-made trophies, cups and shields available to acquire through winning games.
* Over 40 3D stadiums from around the world. (exact figures to be revealed during awareness campaign)
* International Cricket Awards ? perform consistently and stand a chance to win international recognition and fame.
* And over a dozen more major features to be revealed between September 01 - September 15 in this section as well as in Gamebience forum

Website

http://www.cricketlife2007.com

Sid.

sid_19840

International Coach
punk sk8r said:
can you actually play as a player by like controling him?

I dont think so,as far as I know you control the player in many ways but the players performances in every game is simmed.The features to be revealed in the next few days will confirm this,I think.

ammar

Club Cricketer
This sounds like it is going to be a brilliant game. I can't wait for the release! :)

Lattimorx

School Cricketer
From what I gather this is a management/cricket simulation game. No? All reports I have read seem to suggest this.

This is a very inventive idea and could be revolutionary, providing everything is implemented well.

I also wonder what will be happening with licencing...

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
sid_19840 said:
First few screenshots of the game can be seen on the link below.PlanetCricket will be bringing some exclusive screenshots of the game in the near future.(sometime next week hopefully)

http://www.cricketlife2007.com/features.php
Whoa. That looks damn good for a management game. I'm getting more and more interested in this game.

kookaburra69

International Coach
jeez those screenshots look great,cant wait for more info!

viral1991

International Cricketer
Those are some great pictures! The ground looks very good! And we have seen one 3D aspect of the game! :)

ammar

Club Cricketer
Skateboarder said:
I think the packshot can be seen at http://www.gamebience.com.
It doesn't look bad, in my opinion!
games_32.gif

maxwasim

Club Cricketer
is this going to be actually a game like the one's we play from EA and CODIES ?? or just a simulation game??

International Coach
when are the next set of features being released??

Users who are viewing this thread