Cricket Life 2007 Discussion

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
maxwasim said:
is this going to be actually a game like the one's we play from EA and CODIES ?? or just a simulation game??

Not quite, what the game is about is controlling the life of a cricketer, rather than playing as him on the pitch.

0601731 said:
when are the next set of features being released??

It should be soon, but actual time is at the discretion of Gamebience

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Gamebience has released the first few official screenshots of their game,as well as a promotion contest both of which can be checked out at the following links.

Note that PlanetCricket will be bringing some exclusive screenshots of the game tommorow which havent yet been shown anywhere(including Gamebience's official site),so please stay tuned for them.

Screenshots at Home Page:

http://gamebience.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=5ca16c4c9454c09d71bd91f63438df44

Contest:

http://gamebience.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11&sid=00d26c4ff6e7d3ceb4c19ec99150e79d

S

sarmad

This concept is amazing .... and provide extensive coverage.. one of my concerns ; if it will be confirmed in the future ... and that is if the matches in the game are simulations ( like management games) or we actually will be able to play them ....

viral1991

International Cricketer
When will we get the next set of features, Sid? And also, can there be a video released too?

sid_19840

International Coach
viral1991 said:
When will we get the next set of features, Sid? And also, can there be a video released too?

I havent received anything yet from George,but I think we can expect some more screenshots and possibly another feature set by the end of the week.The interview with the developers is scheduled for the 16th so tommorow will be the last day of submitting your questions in.

Users who are viewing this thread