Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

Cover Point was a video magazine, produced from 1993 to 2001/02. Had to end at some stage, it used to be cool as the footage you couldnt get anywhere, but with pay tv really stepping up around the world most fans could get access to most matches so cover point ran out of steam.

Ahh i see. Used to love that show, between 96-2000 christmas time it used to be broad-casted on skysports reviewing all the test series through the year. Then it disappeared, so ye now that i think back circa 2001 was when it went missing inded

Oh didnt know it was ever on tv in the UK, interesting!!! Cost me a bucketload to get a cover point subscription, ended up being about $70 per video!!!

Oh didnt know it was ever on tv in the UK, interesting!!! Cost me a bucketload to get a cover point subscription, ended up being about $70 per video!!!

Ye i think skysports bought the coverage as usual. But it wasn't on the main skysports 1, 2, 3 or skypsorts-extra channels. You had to pay extra to see it on one of the 100 channels.

Hi, would anyone be kind enough to post some 'bowled out' videos where the ball drags from bat onto the stumps (possibly with slow motion replays included)? I've searched for hours on YouTube but these are pretty hard to find in decent quality. Thanks.

Thats the first time I have seen a video of Daniel bowling. Just proves all the stuff that was said about him.
Thanks allot Rob.

would anyone be kind enough to post some 'bowled out' videos where the ball drags from bat onto the stumps (possibly with slow motion replays included)?

Not some actually, all I need is one of decent quality with slow-mo replay for a project I'm working on. Also, if possible, one where the batsman is shown to be out after hitting the wicket with his bat. I'd appreciate it very much.

BTW, thanks for all your contributions here, Robelinda.

Users who are viewing this thread