Cricket on YOU TUBE / Anyone tape cricket off tv?

19:50 was the ICC 2000 knockout series
27:40 was the 1998 Aus tour of NZ, just one dayers, no tests on that tour, 5 one dayers.
29:20 was the 1998 Sharjah tournament, the one where Sachin went nuts
24:05 bowler was Paul Wilson

19:50 was the ICC 2000 knockout series

Ye i thought this what that series. But just had to make sure.

27:40 was the 1998 Aus tour of NZ, just one dayers, no tests on that tour, 5 one dayers.

Ha damn i dont recall that series at all. Just the test NZ played in AUS where i remember M Waugh hit that huge 6 @ Perth.

24:05 bowler was Paul Wilson

His action looks different from the little i remember of him in those test in India 1998. Joke bowler anyway ha..

Haha he is from cricket heaven.

Wonderful to see the legends go at each other. Absolute treasure for a cricket fan. :yes:cheers

Rob any chance of the best DLF? maximums and Karbon Kamal? Catches from IPL1?

aint no ipl garbage ever gonna grace my channel, id sooner upload a nickelback video with guest backing vocals by justin beiber :mad

Rob any chance of the best DLF? maximums and Karbon Kamal? Catches from IPL1?

How many bloody thing's are sponsered in the ipl? They have about 20 different sponser's on the helmet's and on the shirts. And they sponser 6's and wickets, what the hell will they change the name of next year.

Who the eff is Robert that can file a copyright claim?

Hell I'm filing a copyright claim on every YouTube video if nobodies like Robert can file one

(Your Glenn McGrath video got blocked :()

Who the eff is Robert that can file a copyright claim?

Hell I'm filing a copyright claim on every YouTube video if nobodies like Robert can file one

(Your Glenn McGrath video got blocked :()

Been a crazy few hours, dont know who Richard is, and why he has the rights to my video footage, seems crazy

Users who are viewing this thread