Cricket Revolution gameplay

I got smacked 264 runs in online in 10 overs (my first match):crying

Not sure you are supposed to be commenting on anything regarding the beta. Please stick to the NDAs so developers will continue to ask the PC community to beta with peace of mind in the future.

Not sure you are supposed to be commenting on anything regarding the beta. Please stick to the NDAs so developers will continue to ask the PC community to beta with peace of mind in the future.

He is saying about AC09. I am positive. :p

My apologies then, but this is CR thread, so I just assumed.

I was talking about my first ashes 2009 online 10 overs match.:laugh

Played the demo, not bad at all. Game looks pretty as hell on my radeon 4850 gfx card :D I wish it could have been on the PS3 as well, as I hate playing games on the computer, I don't like keyboard and mouse for gaming. But I will definitely be buying this game for sure.

on demo i couldnt play game was only able to practice, is it all in demo or i m missing some thing

Game looks great.. if full version promises good real cricket type selection players name and everything to cricket then i guess its time to say bye bye cricket 07

I don't know whats making so many people here whine about this game. This game only costs 20 bucks for something brand new. R u all so money conscious that loosing 20 bucks will cost u a week of sleepless nights? It always amazes me where this money consciousness and calculative mind of men goes when they get married in droves.

I personally am getting this as soon as it is released. And for the rest of u pessimists here, I would suggest "SKIP THE MARRIAGE" and buy the game. U will end up saving till Cricket Revolution 2030

:eek: Not a forum for that sort of discussion :noway

Front-Foot Stop Shot doesn't work in the CR Demo

Great game guys!

I've been playing without sound (Parents think I'm doing homework ;) and the game play and shots are looking really good.

Just one thing, all the players look Indian, even the Aussies and Poms and they all look like Saurav Ganguly!

I've been playing without sound (Parents think I'm doing homework ;) and the game play and shots are looking really good.

Just one thing, all the players look Indian, even the Aussies and Poms and they all look like Saurav Ganguly!

lol...really?
sourav must be happy then

Users who are viewing this thread