Cricket Revolution Review on Cricinfo.com

Cheers. Pretty good review and spot on as to it's plus and minus sides. Nice that they have obviously taken the time to really get to know it before expressing an opinion and great that they dont just trash it because it is too hard to start with.

He trashes AC09 pretty easily after playing it on the "easiest level"

Well i found his assessment of AC09 true on all difficulties...
Its just the 360 degree batting makes it ridiculously easy to pick gaps and makes fielders irrelevant, which is why you can score at 20 runs an over + so easily.

Read the whole sentence mate, he said that immediately when he started on the easiest level, he found it too easy.

The game is alright... I would say that multiplayer is good, but really the whole p2p thing and the fact that no-one is ever online (and that 50% of people that can host will only host, not join other peoples' games) really take away from the game.

The 3 and a half star rating is correct, but I would say it is a promising start for a small company in their first game. The game can only get better.

Read the whole sentence mate, he said that immediately when he started on the easiest level, he found it too easy.

The game is alright... I would say that multiplayer is good, but really the whole p2p thing and the fact that no-one is ever online (and that 50% of people that can host will only host, not join other peoples' games) really take away from the game.

The 3 and a half star rating is correct, but I would say it is a promising start for a small company in their first game. The game can only get better.

Yep, They also failed with the marketing, They didn't get the game out there enough.

Yeah, plus the boxed version still isn't out...

Though there is really a lot of obvious improvement they can make, so hopefully their second title will be better.

Its just the 360 degree batting makes it ridiculously easy to pick gaps and makes fielders irrelevant, which is why you can score at 20 runs an over + so easily.

AC09 is not 360 degree batting. You can't hit it over the keeper :D

Play Online wih good players and that wouldn't be the case

Users who are viewing this thread