IPL Match 39-Kolkata Knight Riders v Delhi Daredevils

Mathews getting carted around. Ganguly should have given Gayle a over or two.

This is called snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. :p Well done KKR, especially Ganguly! Though there's nothing to get euphoric about yet, as we are still in the 6th position of the points table, it's a good effort overall.

KKR gets a lifeline. The battle between RCB, Rajasthan, CSK, KKR is set to be very interesting. If Delhi win only one more game out of their remaining 4, they could join the battle too (for that semis spot).

Awesome match!
the way gambhir and sehwag were playing upto 10 overs, i thought kolkata will lose the match.the runout of gambhir by dada changed the match

a good knock from dada,gayle and Mathews

:banana:happy:banana2 Korbo lorbo jetbo!:banana2:happy:banana

McCullum was ████..he should have smashed(the reason behind us including him in the line up)..oh well Mathews has done the job instead :)

He might have if one of those crap indian fillers at the other end didn't run him out.

KKR won somehow in the end. Dehli really collapsed. Their lower order was poor and Vettori came in far too late. He should have been at 6 or 7 at lowest.

Oh you are calling Tiwary..crap..omfg..you must be joking! He is a gun upcoming Indian Batsman...and McCullum was run out after facing quite a lot of balls..he could have smashed from the beginning..now don't tell he couldn't!

Funknath added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

He faced 7 balls and IMO he should have just gone for big ones..at least he could have smashed four 4s?

Hey i know The Bengalis have something against BAZ( 2nd season)
But give him some time..This was his first innings in India.HE has been playing in NZ( hard pitches)
NExt match Its against banglore.at chimnaswamy stadium.Last time these 2 teams met there we all know what happend !

But in S1 he smashed a 150 odd runs in the 1st match!!

Oh ok. You're right. He did it in season 1 so he should be able to do that every game. Man, wtf WAS he doing. :sarcasm

I ain't saying that..I am just saying that he could have smashed 3 or 4 4s at least :p
oh well no point in arguing imo.

Exactly..give him some time..and that was also not the perfect time for him to come in.He is an opener .He came at the 11th over.!He is an opener!

I ain't saying that..I am just saying that he could have smashed 3 or 4 4s at least :p
oh well no point in arguing imo.

You make it sound like it's easy to walk out there and hit fours on demand. Maybe you should play in the IPL and show us how easy it is to do it.

Brilliant play by KKR! They proved me wrong! Still tough competition to get in semis.

Its just horrible. I am supporting DD and Karthik couldn't deliver much in slog overs to reach the target. DD also somewhat depend on Warner and Collingwood now. :mad:

Good captaincy, fielding and batting too by Dada. Dinda, Mendis and Iqbal Abdulla impressed. :p

Users who are viewing this thread