IPL Match 48-Chennai Super Kings VS Kolkata Knight Riders

SaiSrini said:
Not worst. KKR have done far far better than last time around in South Africa. But their problem has been big inconsistency. Once they play like tigers, next they play like puppies. They are almost like how Pakistan often does.

I was talking about our run rate. It was poor already, and after such a huge defeat in the hands of Chennai, it has gone down like anything. (-0.632)

I was talking about our run rate. It was poor already, and after such a huge defeat in the hands of Chennai, it has gone down like anything. (-0.632)

If Punjab wins tomorrow, then we will be at bottom :laugh

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Ishant will be laughing at the moment

Ishant needs to stop his laughter and start his search for a new team. I don't think SRK will tolerate ridiculously rubbish players like him and Agarkar any more.

New season same old story for KKR. Started with a bang to this years comp and slowly slipping away. They have the players, bowling could use some work but the batters should be performing a lot better.

Where is BOND?

Doesn't help that they didn't have Murali Kartik either. We all know what he can do on pitches with even the slightest bit of assistance. On the turning track I would've played Mendis as well.

They didnt even pick Mendis for the game. Chennai has a history of taking turn, and Dada should have known about it. Even in this IPL, Chennai has offered turn for the spinners.

A much needed win for CSK and it also gives our net run-rate a very big boost !

Whoever coaches/selects for KKR is retarded. They've been so pathetic the last few years. Why bat McCullum at 3 when he's never done it? They may as well not play him to be honest. He also should be wicket keeping if he plays.

I rate Hodge a lot higher than Hussey too.

Bond or Mendis should have played. KKR's bowling is dire.

Why bat McCullum at 3 when he's never done it?
As you said, it's simply retarded :facepalm . He has 3 T20 centuries opening, so some genius came up with an awesome plan to bat him at 3! well done Einstein :clap

Users who are viewing this thread