CRICKET ULTIMATE TEAM

irish150

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone want to see an ultimate team type mode in this id like to and we could have legend cards but i think it be hard to do in a game that wont have the numbers online like madden nhl fifa nba mlb

Anyone want to see an ultimate team type mode in this id like to and we could have legend cards but i think it be hard to do in a game that wont have the numbers online like madden nhl fifa nba mlb
Wouldn't be too bad honestly, but the bigger problem is without licensing how do you intend to have cards.

wouldn't be possible without licensing

I don't see how you couldn't get around this using the academy.

In fact, it'd mean it couldn't become a pay to win system.

Cool like FIFA ultimate team

No please I don't wanna see that in cricket games.
FIFA Ultimate team is what runied FIFA for me because I was a career mode guy and now all they care about is Ultimate Team, Packs and etc...that's is the reason why I stop buying FIFA games.

FIFA sucked long before Ultimate Team was introduced. These ultimate team modes are nothing more sucking money out of consumers who have a parental credit card just like GTA shark cards and I will well and truly be done with any game that introduces them.

Users who are viewing this thread