cricket2002.tk

n the end what Cricket Worldwide were saying about it being "impossible" was utter crap, PlanetCricket have now uploaded it on their server, it's at the bottom of the forum index.

Long live Cricket2002.tk!

I can only apologise for the loss of the forum. I was in another country with no internet access when it happened. Cricket 2002.tk is an awesome site for patches etc, and even i was sad to see it go, but it really did happen as we tried to explain, someone i trusted and thought would do the forum good, deleted the databases, and the previous admin gave me no back ups. I can only apologise for that, but that is how it happened.

Hopey
cWW Founder

Hopey said:
I can only apologise for the loss of the forum. I was in another country with no internet access when it happened. Cricket 2002.tk is an awesome site for patches etc, and even i was sad to see it go, but it really did happen as we tried to explain, someone i trusted and thought would do the forum good, deleted the databases, and the previous admin gave me no back ups. I can only apologise for that, but that is how it happened.

Hopey
cWW Founder

It ok. We have it as a readonly archive on our server complete with the downloads.

Thanks...

I will create a link to it on cWW, for people looking for the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread