Cricket2004 is good on Ps2 or PC?

Which is more good?

• Cricket 2004on PS2

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Cricket 2004 on PC

Votes: 23 92.0%

• Total voters
PC of course- it's the only way to make it playable

I found hard mode on PS2 harder than on PC. Also the kits on PS2 (county kits) appear more accurate, and initially there are less bugs.

However with the great work being done on here and like minded sites and with all the moders the PC version has become much much better. Just need the run out bug to be completely gone which Sam is working on and the game is almost there!

PC wins handsdown in the end

Well Yea PC version is better. Atleast you can rectify some of the bugs and improve your gameplay. even you can update your roaster file very easily. Kits updates are vailable and many more buddies.Thats Solve

Well I just want to ask this question to PS2 users. Do we have the facility to save the incomplete game/tournament in PS2 machine? Thats Solve.

yes you do, provided you have a memory card. In fact setting up a user on the ps2 version saves a file that nearly uses the whole memory card, which at about ?10 a go in the Uk makes the game even more expensive!!

PC cos of the patches and etc...

yep I had the PS2 version last year when it first came out got the PC version only last week because I got a better PC now. and it is 20000 times better then the PS2 graphics heaps better the things you can do outstanding patching graphics imports. and of course the line up bug sams EXE files.

using the player editor you can also create as many players a you like unlike the PS2 limit.

things annoying about PS2 was bloody when creating a player I think it took me 3 hrs to create Shane Warne by pressing the Up D pad waiting for how many bloody runs has come from his bowling figures and overs in his career.

Player editor for PC you can just type figures in also can edit a actual player in the PC version on PS2 you had too do a base copy and would count as a create player limit.

and PS2 most annoying thing of all it took up half the memory card!!!

on PS2 I stopped playing after one month now cricket season is back again here in Aust. I won't stay away from the PC version

Last edited:
barmyarmy said:
Definitely PC. The game is moddable so at least some of the bugs are fixable.

Yes.That's why Crick2k4 is better on PC.

Users who are viewing this thread