Cricket2005 Bat Pack and roster released

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sounds like you only got a partial download. Check the file size and if it is less than 1.3MB download again.

DeadShot

Club Captain
There's a problem for me also,when i try to extract the file.it's saying the archive is damaged.i have redownloaded it twice.

please someone upload the file in the planetcricket site.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Can't we have a simple editor to just change the bat hex in the roster.
s.o.s Prakash.

S_Harmison

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ive extracted all the bats into the Cricket 2005 directory folder, ive also renamed the folder and .ros File to Blaine.ros and dragged the roster.ros(renamed to Blaine.rod) into it and replaced the old file, however, when i load up the game, then load up the roster it doesent work, i mean, when i open my Save game, Freddie is batting with a GM Hero and Geraint Jones just has a blank bat?? Also when i try and play and exibition match it just crashes to the desktop.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
neon said:
I extracted the .ros file to my profile directory. What do I do now?

Follow the readme

din_esh23 said:
There's a problem for me also,when i try to extract the file.it's saying the archive is damaged.i have redownloaded it twice.

Alternative Link

bharat said:
Can't we have a simple editor to just change the bat hex in the roster.
s.o.s Prakash.

He's made one for the .cdf files. See the Patch Team forum.

S_Harmison said:
Ive extracted all the bats into the Cricket 2005 directory folder, ive also renamed the folder and .ros File to Blaine.ros and dragged the roster.ros(renamed to Blaine.rod) into it and replaced the old file, however, when i load up the game, then load up the roster it doesent work, i mean, when i open my Save game, Freddie is batting with a GM Hero and Geraint Jones just has a blank bat?? Also when i try and play and exibition match it just crashes to the desktop.

You shouldn't have renamed any folder. It sounds like you've renamed your settings folder (.pro). Here is the correct directory structure for C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\EA Sports\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005

Colin.pro - containing Colin.pro (13kb)
Colin.ros - containing Colin.ros (752kb)
Eng.mch - containing Eng.mch (1120kb) [Save file - you may have more than one]

jonah

International Coach
barmyarmy said:
Here is the correct directory structure for C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\EA Sports\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005

Colin, do we need to put the C2k5 Test Batlist.xls anywhere?
Do you think it's anything to do with having a saved game that some of the bats are allocated to the wrong batsman?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
jonah said:
Colin, do we need to put the C2k5 Test Batlist.xls anywhere?
Do you think it's anything to do with having a saved game that some of the bats are allocated to the wrong batsman?

The list is for reference only and doesn't affect anything. As I said elsewhere the bats will be allocated wrong in old save files as save files are generated from the roster.

jonah

International Coach
barmyarmy said:
As I said elsewhere the bats will be allocated wrong in old save files as save files are generated from the roster.
My mistake, didn't realise that :o .
Cheers :)

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
barmyarmy said:
Follow the readme

Alternative Link

He's made one for the .cdf files. See the Patch Team forum.

You shouldn't have renamed any folder. It sounds like you've renamed your settings folder (.pro). Here is the correct directory structure for C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\EA Sports\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005

I keep getting the same problem. Could you give a step by step instruction on what to do with the roster.ros file, from the beggining for amateurs like me. I may be asking too much

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's all in the readme and I've explained it various times in the last 12 hours but here we go again...

1. Open folder C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\EA Sports\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005
2. See if you have a folder named Adarsh.ros or simular
3. If yes: open the folder, delete the file in it called Adarsh.ros and replace it with roster.ros. Rename roster.ros to Adarsh.ros
4. If no: Create a folder with the same name as your ingame profile (e.g. Adarsh.ros). Place roster.ros in this folder and rename it to Adarsh.ros

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Thanx a lot !!! This is great. Congrats to everyone who contributed. I didn't realise that you had to delete the other roster

Users who are viewing this thread