Cricket2005 Bat Pack and roster released

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Brilliant work guys. Thankyou very much for the time you've obviously put into this patch.

For those still having problems, can I echo Colin's statement to read the "readme.txt" file contained in the .zip download. Follow this and you will have no problems installing this excellent addition to the game.

JB

rashaba16

Club Cricketer
I read the readme and did everything. However Tendulkar wasnt using the MRF Genius. Bats were not assigned to the correct players.
:help

neon

School Cricketer
I did whatever was said in the readme file. I extracted the roster.ros file to the Ea Sports Cricket 2005 folder. I went to the Load/Save option in the Cricket 2005 game and created a roster. I removed the file in that roster and put the one containing the bats. Then I loaded it in the game. Yet it does not work 4 me. Can anyone please help me? I would really appreciate it.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
rashaba16 said:
I read the readme and did everything. However Tendulkar wasnt using the MRF Genius. Bats were not assigned to the correct players

Check back through this thread and make sure you've done everything I suggested in helping other people.

neon said:
I did whatever was said in the readme file. I extracted the roster.ros file to the Ea Sports Cricket 2005 folder. I went to the Load/Save option in the Cricket 2005 game and created a roster. I removed the file in that roster and put the one containing the bats. Then I loaded it in the game. Yet it does not work 4 me. Can anyone please help me? I would really appreciate it

Did you rename the roster you put in to have the same name as the folder/profile?

DeadShot

Club Captain
I have done all the things right,i replaced the dines.ros with the new roster.ros and renamed it to dinesh.ros.
Now i lost the created player what to do with this?

Note:
My Profile Folder-->Dinesh.pro
My Roster folder--->Dinesh.ros

Reply please.

rashaba16

Club Cricketer
I did everything in the thread. But still incorrect bat assignments.
P.S - to get back your created player... if you have a match being played you can save it and your player will be in the roster. It worked for me.
[I don't think this caused the bats to be assigned incorrectly.]

Hariz

International Cricketer
Oh man tried everything in the thread and carefully followed the readme.txt instructions but still no luck !!! Always when i start a match players have blank bats !!!

westam47

School Cricketer
Try this - i couldnt get it to work until i looked inside my root folder and found the bats were still inside the bat folder, where i had selected all and cut and pasted. I removed the folder to outside of the root folder and transferred the files back in. Surprise surpise it then worked.

Lancs 40 for 3 - Come on you Ciderboys!!!! :happy :happy :happy

kelvinismyname

Club Cricketer
hey the westindies payers have the wrong bats ,,,,,,,aussies , england south africa india ect.are all correct

Hariz

International Cricketer
westam47 said:
Try this - i couldnt get it to work until i looked inside my root folder and found the bats were still inside the bat folder, where i had selected all and cut and pasted. I removed the folder to outside of the root folder and transferred the files back in. Surprise surpise it then worked.

Lancs 40 for 3 - Come on you Ciderboys!!!! :happy :happy :happy

Thx a lot mate !!! I followed your instructions and got the bats in there !!! The bats did'nt seem to work in the bat pack folder !!!

I thank all the contributors of this patch too !!! They all did a fantastic job !!! :happy

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
I just went to download the bat pack but I click on download and I wait for the next window to load with all the different places to download it but it cant find the page :( can someone fix it please :(

neon

School Cricketer
Thanks a lot Westam 47. The patch is working for me now Ive added reputation pts for u. I would also like to thank all the guys who worked for this patch. Its brilliant.

HopaWhitey

Club Cricketer
I dont know if this has already been stated but is there any way possible to make a similar patch for PS2.

Users who are viewing this thread