CricketCrackit.com league

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Hmm, so checking the site this morning I've again been given a captain I didn't want...Ray Price instead of Ryan ten Doeschate :facepalm I don't really care so much about the points now - I'm not going to win the ipad (:D), just curious if anyone else has had the issue. It's the 4th time my captain has been magically shifted down one place in the order without me doing it.

Eg. I selected #7 ten Doeschate as captain for yesterday, but I come back today and my captain was #8 Ray Price instead, the other day I wanted #10 Morne Morkel, but I got #11 Shaun Tait. It seems to move one spot down. Not sure why as I always leave the choice of captain as the last thing I do and I always save it. Bit of a mystery...I'm learning to doublecheck now.

zub2005

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i think i once had problem with captain but i double checked it so saw it.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
I had Ashwin as my captain yesterday but it's automatically now given to Chigumbura.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Yesterday was a real bad day, just 1 point for me. I had Gayle, Roach, Viru & Sachin :facepalm . I think Sylvester did even worse, he got naught :( Hopefully, Mohit had ZIM players in his squad yesterday .

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Nah, I had UV as captain along with Bhajji and Zak, It was quite a good day for me. Congrats Zub2005 for ending up in top 17, there is a prize for it i think.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Not able to Sign In :facepalm

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Are the transfers between the stages free ?

Yeah it says

After the group stage is completed, you can make unlimited changes in your squad till the first match of the knockout stage begins. Effectively this means you can make unlimited changes between March 20 - March 23.

During the knockout stages, you will be allowed to make 10 Free Transfers without losing your points.

gougie

Club Cricketer
I have just made my changers for the knockout stages, and the message come on saying 900points will be taken from me on the next update, I thought these changes were free.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Yeah, I checked the reaming free transfers and it said 0 and total 24 allowed. (I got 4 MOM player so 4 bonus transfers). I think they haven't updated their site yet. Glad I didn't made any transfer.

zub2005

International Coach
Nah, I had UV as captain along with Bhajji and Zak, It was quite a good day for me. Congrats Zub2005 for ending up in top 17, there is a prize for it i think.

yeah think i got a cap. you doing really well trying to chase you down in our league but not having any luck at moment. some times the website updates later then normal.

Users who are viewing this thread