CricketCrackit.com league

So what was going on yesterday? I came on a couple of hours before the Australia match and loaded my team with 4 Aussies, but it seems those changes didn't kick in until today - after the match... Was there no separate deadline before the Australia match ie. Did I have to make those moves before the NZ game started to get them to work? If so, lame...
yeah I know, it's lame. We have to select a single captain for two matches. Before I didn't knew this rule, it cost me around 800 points. (Since I was going to make Afridi captain later and he took 5 wickets in that match) :facepalm

am still 2nd in the planet cricket league, but Mohits lead is looking too big to catch up.

Yeah indeed - would be awesome to see mohit get a win :thumbs

I thought I was gonna have a decent scoring day yesterday, but then I checked the points this morning and I found I'd had Shaun Tait as my captain for some stupid reason :facepalm Haha - I'm throwing points away all over the place.

I see that you can win prizes for just the knockout stage too. Anyone know how that is going to work? Do you keep the same squad? Or get any more transfers? Can't find any info about how it will work.

You get unlimited transfers until the start of the knockouts then you get 10 for the rest of the tournament.

I found I'd had Shaun Tait as my captain for some stupid reason :facepalm Haha - I'm throwing points away all over the place.

I had AB DeViliers as my skipper for the day. So no love gained here as well.

happy to be 2nd in our league and 14 overall, Mohit doing really well

I'm rooting for Mohit, great to see him playing this so well. :clap

Thanks guys. :)

Was really pissed off yesterday, chose Johnson over Watson as cap :facepalm

Last edited:
credit to mohit am 2nd in our league and 14 overall and seems i have no chance catching mohit. good luck mate

Users who are viewing this thread