CricketCrackit.com league

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
I have just made my changers for the knockout stages, and the message come on saying 900points will be taken from me on the next update, I thought these changes were free.

Hope it's all reimbursed to ya mate. I changed my team today and it seems to have been free, so it must be up to date now.

Looking forward to this phase with my new improved squad :thumbs Had a really nice finish to the first stage so I've got momentum:p Having Robin Peterson and Yuvraj as my captains in the last couple of days helped. If only I'd gotten Tendo as captain the day before it would have been a golden 3 days. Could have cracked 10000 pts I reckon if I'd been a bit more careful.

But anyway, bring on the QFs. Got Kemar Roach as captain, so hopefully he's back and firing.

gougie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hope it's all reimbursed to ya mate. I changed my team today and it seems to have been free, so it must be up to date now.

Looking forward to this phase with my new improved squad :thumbs Had a really nice finish to the first stage so I've got momentum:p Having Robin Peterson and Yuvraj as my captains in the last couple of days helped. If only I'd gotten Tendo as captain the day before it would have been a golden 3 days. Could have cracked 10000 pts I reckon if I'd been a bit more careful.

But anyway, bring on the QFs. Got Kemar Roach as captain, so hopefully he's back and firing.

Yeh cheers mate, got my 900 points back.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
These fellas are getting lax in updating the scores. Yesterdays scores haven't been updated yet .

Gurjot95

National Board President
I give up, I can't change change my team so leaving this competition. The website has some major flaws. Better luck to all others and hope Mohit tops the league.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Yeah Chrome, IE doesn't work either. I think it's probably the problem in website. I wonder how you solved that problem?

I haven't done anything to fix it, sometimes it does cause problems from connecting through fb, but most of the time its fine. Its been fine for quite a while now.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Weird thing, I made around 500 odd points during the last game & they haven't been added to my account yet ? This website is nothing but an inefficient clone of the ESPN super selector.

zub2005

International Coach
its been pretty decent for me, normally updates day after

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Geez Mohit are you picking the right captain or something? You are still going strong in the knockouts.

Users who are viewing this thread