CricketUniverse : - Enter the World Of sports

There is no great knowledge required to use FTP. Get hold of smart FTP and any basic tutorial, you'll learn it soon enough.

i signed up for a free ftp server and i tried to do the settings in my forum, but i was unable to. Can you help me please ritwik??? i know you can do it. I'll put you up as administrator so you can help me. Pleeeeeeeeeeease??? :help :help :help :help :help

bakshikshitiz(i think i spelt it right) i can help and i got yahoo so ill add you.

call me kshitiz, and ok, i'll be coming at the yahoo mssenger within 4-5 hours. Have to go to play now, A test match is in progress. Your help would be great.

bakshikshitiz said:
ritwik, i only have a yahoo id. i can be found at [email protected] please tell me the time when you can be available.

I won't be on Yahoo! for the forseeable future, since my trillian installation has become corrupt and I would probably need to re-install windows to correct the issue. And I don't fancy opening 2 or 3 messengers at the same time, which would be the case If I don't use trillian. So I am only available on MSN these days.

Ritwik said:
I won't be on Yahoo! for the forseeable future, since my trillian installation has become corrupt and I would probably need to re-install windows to correct the issue. And I don't fancy opening 2 or 3 messengers at the same time, which would be the case If I don't use trillian. So I am only available on MSN these days.
Get Gaim then.

Farrukh_|$B said:
hey i joined your forum about a hour ago.. or maybe more and i still didnt get that activation mail :eek:

You will never get one.Just log in and start posting. BTW, I hardly do anything there :p.

hey farrukh, if you are still having probs then pm me. I have removed the activation mail option . i will remove your username and you can register again. pm me.

kuttakumar said:
You will never get one.Just log in and start posting. BTW, I hardly do anything there :p.

no probs. its not a hard and fast rule to join it. . dont be afraid with the less members cos its new.

Last edited:
I have joined a long time ago but please dont ask for Moderators on PlanetCricket.. the other day another thread "The Sports Forum" got closed because of askign for Mods..

Farrukh_|$B said:
I have joined a long time ago but please dont ask for Moderators on PlanetCricket.. the other day another thread "The Sports Forum" got closed because of askign for Mods..
bakshikshitiz, If I were you I would take that tip very seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread