CrickSim Help!

sounds

School Cricketer
Hi,

I love this simulator and have input many teams into the 1 Day version via Dos Box, is there any to transfer the whole teams into the 3/4/5 Day version, without manually inputting all my teams again?

thanks

sounds

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Hi,

I love this simulator and have input many teams into the 1 Day version via Dos Box, is there any to transfer the whole teams into the 3/4/5 Day version, without manually inputting all my teams again?

thanks

sounds

Go on to the main cricsim folder and copy and paste the teams you made for one day which is something like 'IND.SRC' chage the '.SRC' to '.STC'

sounds

School Cricketer
Go on to the main cricsim folder and copy and paste the teams you made for one day which is something like 'IND.SRC' chage the '.SRC' to '.STC'

thanks for the suggestion however I have already tried that, the file although renamed, ".STC" remains a SRC type file.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Is there a forum to download the latest team squads for CricKsIm...

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Which CricSim are you using?

Currently I am using PCCSim and using the teams made by Raghu, I am planning to try Cricsim09 now... Has there is no commentary in PCCSim, would be able to suggest me some with commentary and proper Simulator other than Cricket heroes?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Currently I am using PCCSim and using the teams made by Raghu, I am planning to try Cricsim09 now...
Its better that you create a new database for teams and players. Because it gives you a option to set your own/realistic attributes to players. If you apply any other database then those will contain players with old attributes which do not give you appropriate results. So, my suggestion is to create a new one..

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Its better that you create a new database for teams and players. Because it gives you a option to set your own/realistic attributes to players. If you apply any other database then those will contain players with old attributes which do not give you appropriate results. So, my suggestion is to create a new one..

Thanks bro I understand,,, for PCCSim it was easy to edit the attributes so I just edited Raghu's database to the current situation ( not much but slight changes ) but the problem is it does not have commentary.. probably I might work on Cricksim09.... If i get proper motivation..

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks bro I understand,,, for PCCSim it was easy to edit the attributes so I just edited Raghu's database to the current situation ( not much but slight changes ) but the problem is it does not have commentary.. probably I might work on Cricksim09.... If i get proper motivation..
Go on.. Create new one and if you need any help then just drop a PM.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread