CricSim Champions League

Fender

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys,

I have been approached by Rickyp to see if your comp could get entered into this years Champions League, that is run by myself. Firstly I would just like to know a few things about the comp.

1. How many teams to you have?
2. How long until your season finishs? Approx. what month?
3. Who is your simmer/s?

And that is about all for now. I will be unavailable for around 2 weeks, but as Co-Admin of the Champions League, I'm sure RAO(Right Arm Over) would be able to help you. You can contact him through either Stick Sports or Take Forum.

Cheers,
Fender

Last edited:
hey fender, we have 6 teams, our current season runs from august 06 - february 07 and im the simmer. Is there a chance that we could enter a combined team or would you prefer single teams that play here?

Hey fender im one of the members of the panel.

Welcome to Planetcricket even though u joind in like feb :p.

yeah can you answer rickpys question but i think we thought the comp was forum vs forum not just forum teams against forum teams

we thought it was like the one with the 4 teams Ausboards, Stick Sports, Big Cricket and Big footy where ther is one team from each forum but yeah

Yeah that would be a great idea if it's forum vs. forum but i don't think i will be in any of the team...

Yer, last year it was a team that represented the entire forum, this year it is a Champions League so individual teams can try and prove they are the best in the world.

Unfortunently all the other participating forums will be finishing uo around November-December therefor that is when it will be hosted. So if you wanted to compete you would have to choice the top 2 Test playing teams, about 2 weeks before the Champions League starts. If you would like to do that then that's cool. If you decide to sign-up please check the Champions League thread on Stick Sports for the link to the forum to sign-up. I don't wont to post it here as I'm not sure about your advertising rules.

Catch-ya later,
Fender.

Time for the Donkeys to stop throwing matches then - there's much more money to be gained in this Champions League thing.

Yup. Skip, promote me up to number four, I feel a few more centuries coming...

ZoraxDoom said:
Yup. Skip, promote me up to number four, I feel a few more centuries coming...
So you've given up on the dream to be an opener?

I'll still be opening, You, Timofy and Drewska will all be back in the pavillion without a run being scored :)

Fender said:
Yer, last year it was a team that represented the entire forum, this year it is a Champions League so individual teams can try and prove they are the best in the world.

Unfortunently all the other participating forums will be finishing uo around November-December therefor that is when it will be hosted. So if you wanted to compete you would have to choice the top 2 Test playing teams, about 2 weeks before the Champions League starts. If you would like to do that then that's cool. If you decide to sign-up please check the Champions League thread on Stick Sports for the link to the forum to sign-up. I don't wont to post it here as I'm not sure about your advertising rules.

Catch-ya later,
Fender.
Well I suppose it should be last year's Grand Finalists, since the season will still be underway when that happens. So the Bitters and whoever we beat (although we did it twice)

Fender said:

Catch-ya later,
Fender.

Does it have to be top 2. Could we like just enter two teams combined of players of 3 teams from this foruM?

aus5892 said:
Well I suppose it should be last year's Grand Finalists, since the season will still be underway when that happens. So the Bitters and whoever we beat (although we did it twice)

That was us mate...we were the real finalists...

Brett_Lee said:
Does it have to be top 2. Could we like just enter two teams combined of players of 3 teams from this foruM?
Mate, it's a champions trophy for teams not forums, we will just have to enter the couple.

Yes, from what he said it is the 2 best teams, rather than a representative team. Carn the bits!

The Spin said:
Yes, from what he said it is the 2 best teams, rather than a representative team. Carn the bits!
Sounds good, the opportunity to beat lots of others. I think we will draw a rivalry with those who call themselves the Victoria Bitters, stealing our name by changing it slightly. We thought of that too!

Users who are viewing this thread