Cristiano Ronaldo

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Did a quick search, and didn't find any threads on him! :eek:

I'm a massive fan, he's an absolute legend and definitely the best player in the world.

Would hate to see him transfer to RM. But I heard that's not going to happen?

What do you guys think?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I wrote a poem about how Man U sucks. The first stanza went like this:

Man U sucks,
and that's no lie.
I wish Ronaldo,
would just drop and die.

Sums up my feelings about him really.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I think he's an overrated, cocky, selfish, whiny twat and Rooney's better.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
LOL! I thought this thread was put up to do some jokes and bring humour, so it is, actually.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Ronaldo's brilliant. He's got everything, pace, skill, he's strong, good in the air, scores goals and also looks good doing it :p. I can't honestly believe that a large portion of Man Utd fans want him to leave for Madrid. He makes the Premier League more exciting by being here, and it'd be a big loss for United if they lost him. Once he's actually fully fit and on proper form again United fans will change their tune, they won't be able to replace Ronaldo, unless they bring Messi in. Which isn't going to happen.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
He's a nob, but he's an unbelievably good at football nob.
And another thing. He's a horrible role model. But the great thing is, that anyone who even slightly follows all the drama in football or has watch Ronaldo play would agree that though he is incredible, his attitude stinks. I don't know anyone who is a fan of Ronaldo for his personality, it is either for his skill or because he keeps scoring goals for Man U.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Is this the guy who exaggerates his fall every time he gets tackled?

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
No. That's Didier Drogba. Ronaldo used to dive alot, but he's cut down a hell of alot. If there's contact and the defender doesn't get the ball then the player has every reason to go down, and it is a foul in the rules of the game. People seem to confuse diving with over-playing a foul. Diving is when a player tries to trick the referee into thinking that there was contact between him and the defender in order to win a free-kick or penalty. What Ronaldo mainly does is just overplay a soft foul.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
You cannot be serious!

Did you not see him against Lampard?

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
No I didn't. But just to make myself clear, I never said that Ronaldo doesn't dive, because he does, just that he doesn't dive anywhere near as much as people make out that he does. Drogba's the worst exponent of the dive in the Premier League, Stevie Gerrard does some crackers as well, although his are more rare.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Gerrard's much worse than Drogba. Though, Drogba's a better diver. Gerrard's are too obvious

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I wrote a poem about how Man U sucks. The first stanza went like this:

Man U sucks,
and that's no lie.
I wish Ronaldo,
would just drop and die.

Sums up my feelings about him really.

Just because you don't like a player, you wish death on him? A person you've never met or anything? :noway And before anyone starts, there wasn't a trace of sarcasm in that post.

Users who are viewing this thread