IPL CSK wins - 'cause of Srinivasan?

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
You're telling me that a guy like Murali is involved in fixing the match for RCB? A guy like Murali? No matter how much I have issues with his bowling action, he is one very clean guy that has existed in cricket.
I am not saying Murali is involved. I am saying that there are just few unknown people who are doing it, Murali might be just one of them.

I am not saying Kumble is involved. I am saying that if CSK is fixing it, this means the other teams obviously know about it and are accepting it for the money. Kumble is mentoring the side (RCB) and is involved in the team's tactical/strategic decisions (he was at the auction too involved in the buying of players)

When you say other team players are involving in it, you need not mention the big names, who might not even know all this is going on.

No matter what you say, if you can't prove it, you just have to KEEP QUIET!!! When you can't prove it, how can you go about calling it 'fixing'? There has been no proper allegations from anyone who is involved with these games or who is close to these sides/franchises/people. The fans will always test their imagination skills by using the 'fixing' word whenever a team that they dont like gets the brush of luck.

If you cannot digest the posts of people which paraphrase that CSK has made into play offs due to "om srinivasaya nama:", then please hide those posts. Do not create these thread, because when you ask for proofs, no one can produce one, since it is just like proving that Indian Politicians have illegal money (which one knows but cannot prove).

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I guess you should be boycotting the IPL then, considering its planned that Chennai is going be winning?

One can argue that one or two players could possibly be, but to argue that the whole league is corrupted is just plain ridiculous.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
People who say it are just bitter sore losers. Find proof before making outlandish accusations.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...58372_100002984783541_408831_1057047723_n.jpg

Can someone explain this?
Before the match started (yesterday match), the Delhi Daredevils got their next game against CSK in the IPL website. Also, Kolkata got their next game against CSK:spy.

@Shravi: How could you prove it, just be a bit practical. If one could do it, it is some BCCI official, but unfortunately, he cannot step down from his job by pointing out that his boss is corrupt.

@BKB: whole league isn't. Also, as said somewhere earlier (fb I guess), I will see only for RCB, but unfortunately RCB being the victim of these idiots is very much not believable.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If you cannot digest the posts of people which paraphrase that CSK has made into play offs due to "om srinivasaya nama:", then please hide those posts. Do not create these thread, because when you ask for proofs, no one can produce one, since it is just like proving that Indian Politicians have illegal money (which one knows but cannot prove).

You can't prove, and I should hide posts? What bull crap nonsense? If you can't prove it, STOP THE BL**DY HELL POSTING ABOUT IT (I know you won't, but I will keep telling the same thing again and again - PROVE IT!!).

You can't target a particular politician for having illegal money without having proof. Yes, there are politicians who have illegal money but you can't say a particular politician has it because he might be a rare clean guy amongst the group. Same thing applies here

----------

@Shravi: How could you prove it, just be a bit practical. If one could do it, it is some BCCI official, but unfortunately, he cannot step down from his job by pointing out that his boss is corrupt.

@BKB: whole league isn't. Also, as said somewhere earlier (fb I guess), I will see only for RCB, but unfortunately RCB being the victim of these idiots is very much not believable.

Unless proof comes out that these matches are being fixed for CSK, you just have to believe its not! Have any of the RCB guys said that its being fixed? Its simple - cant prove, keep quiet.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I know, when you guys have nothing else to say, this is what you say- to prove, which is not possible, due to many reasons- the basic reason that one cannot approach them so easily. If you have something else to say, do say, but remember, it is you, who are talking all impossible things over here.

Be practical. What I am saying is easily possible, but what you are expecting is not possible, until N. Srinivasan himself agrees. With members here being common people, they cannot go straight and talk to him about this issue.

Also, here is a small thing, which could serve as the so called "proof", IPL website got updated with Chennai favorable results, it also showed CSK and KKR will play IPL final.

Now, please do not call it a bug.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I know, when you guys have nothing else to say, this is what you say- to prove, which is not possible, due to many reasons- the basic reason that one cannot approach them so easily. If you have something else to say, do say, but remember, it is you, who are talking all impossible things over here.

Be practical. What I am saying is easily possible, but what you are expecting is not possible, until N. Srinivasan himself agrees. With members here being common people, they cannot go straight and talk to him about this issue.

Also, here is a small thing, which could serve as the so called "proof", IPL website got updated with Chennai favorable results, it also showed CSK and KKR will play IPL final.

Now, please do not call it a bug.

You don't want me to call it a bug. You can't prove that it is indeed being fixed. And you are asking me to accept all that you say! HELL NO!! The last two games (Playoff 2 and the final) are going to be played in Chennai. The guy updating the website while updating the venue where the games will be played, updated it mistakenly to be CSK playing those games. What you are basically doing is, you are predicting what the guy who updated the website was thinking. If you can do that accurately, well we have a genius here in our midst! And they are not that stupid to tell people through their site that its fixed.

Bring proof, otherwise quit. If you can't prove, its not our (i.e. CSK's) problem. We are not going to keep quiet if the credibility of our wins are questioned without any proof. If you can prove it, I will join you in dissing Srinivasan. But bring it here and then talk. Its not as if its really clear to the entire world that the games are fixed. You guys use the loss of your favorite teams and the consistent run of Chennai combined with Srinivasan's helm as BCCI president to conjure up conspiracy theories.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I can talk with people who talk practically, but not the people who talk absolutely unpractical.
If the website guy admitted a bug, he could have fixed it. Why did he remove the item from website?

These are all questions answered by no one, until Srinivasan accepts it.

I believe you have accepted Srinivasan as a corrupt guy- somewhere in some thread, few months ago, where you posted something like this.
Even though he is from my home state, he is a corrupt guy, he should be kept away from cricket
or something similar

And its really great to see you backing him today:rolleyes.
Whatever, I am quitting this thread now, because proving it is not possible, so does believing in Chennai's luck factor.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I am not backing Srinivasan here. I am defending Chennai's performances so far. This fixing thing has been going on for more than two seasons now. It started in 2010 (or probably before itself). I have even said in some other thread that Srinivasan should either quit India Cements or India Cements should quit CSK. I dont care about that bugger. But I am not going to believe that he can fix matches for CSK continuously and keep them winning every season in a row. He might be a corrupt guy as far as money matters go, but I am not believing that he is fixing matches for a team and that too with this sort of consistency. The kind of people involved with the IPL are pretty big, and one guy can't keep tinkering with the results so often.

Its good that you don't want to continue. I will keep saying it again - PROVE IT! Maybe it was not Chennai's luck. They played well enough to stay ahead of the net run rate and ahead in points of other teams.

----------

On Chennai, I have a feeling that they will lose one game for sure. Either the one against Delhi or the final against KKR (if they manage to get past Delhi that is). This season, the Chennai wicket has not played to the strengths of the home team, and we have struggled big time on it. I am predicting a loss in one of these games for Chennai which will mean they won't win the tournament.

I would be delighted to be proved wrong, but I am predicting it.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Of all people, I'm sure the guy who updates the IPL website is in on this whole "fixing scam" :rolleyes. Please think before you type.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If all the Anti-CSK fans believe there is fixing, then boycott the IPL. There's no use in just complaining and shouting and at the same time supporting IPL.

I myself hate IPL, and I guess there is fixing somewhere in it, but just plainly going against CSK is just stupidity. There are others too......

----------

Of all people, I'm sure the guy who updates the IPL website is in on this whole "fixing scam" :rolleyes. Please think before you type.

He must be a legend!:p

Bevab

Staff Member
So, the updating guy is a fixer?:eek:

:spy

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Whether you love the IPL or hate it, do you realize the serious implications of match fixing at this level and what it would mean to Indian cricket as a whole if it is true? The loss of trust and loss of prestige to Indian cricket will be huge.

It's not about your team here. It's about the damage to Indian cricket as a whole. Match fixing scandal can seriously hurt Indian cricket for years to come. So, I sincerely hope that there is no fixing in the IPL; as an Indian cricket fan, not just as CSK fan. I also ask those seeing conspiracy theories to consider the implications of this accusation.

So it's not about this or that team benefitting. Let us rise about petty bickering for our local team.

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
I'm not a CSK fan. And I never ever liked them too.

I also wish that there would be no fixing. But sadly, it might be there. But just blaming CSK for it is too much.

Users who are viewing this thread