IPL CSK wins - 'cause of Srinivasan?

Gurjot95

National Board President
Looks I have to join this convo now too.

SMS goof-up says CSK in final - before qualifier - The Times of India

IPL Official website made error in putting CSK Vs DD Q2 countdown even before Q1 match, Acceptable human error but now again they put CSK Vs KKR final countdown even before Q2, Acceptable? Are you kidding me? and now this SMS.

PS: I am not in either way (saying CSK fixed or they didn't) but even if it was human error again. Who runs their official website? 11 years old kid?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its superb effort to opposition when CSK lose. Its fixing when CSK wins. Its now confirmed, CSK are the Australia of the IPL, that everyone want them to lose because they are so good.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Delhi lost due to poor team selection, CSK lost due to poor Srinivasan's selection.

Srinivasan probably did not feel Bisla to be a big threat and did not 'buy' him. Well Bisla certainly made Srinivasan and CSK pay for it. :D

RPHKR

National Board President
Delhi lost due to poor team selection, CSK lost due to poor Srinivasan's selection.

CSK won the match against Delhi due to best 'Srinivasan' selection. He targeted the greedy guy and captain. :rolleyes

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
CSK won the match against Delhi due to best 'Srinivasan' selection. He targeted the greedy guy and captain. :rolleyes

Yes!!!!!!! Why did Sehwag do this!!!!! I'm so upset!!!!! Sehwag fixed the match, I hate him!!!!!!!!!! Why!!!! Didn't expect this from him!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:rolleyes

Bevab

Staff Member
I say again, fixing can also be done by other teams. What if KKR too made some fixing?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Its superb effort to opposition when CSK lose. Its fixing when CSK wins. Its now confirmed, CSK are the Australia of the IPL, that everyone want them to lose because they are so good.

wow so i wasn't the only guy thinking the exact same words.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Well, I already mentioned somewhere (probably not in this thread), that CSK losing the game cannot rule out the chances of fixing because if CSK would have won it for third time in a row, guess what, the rumor could have been soo strong, that it would have been confirmed OFFICIALLY.

I say again, fixing can also be done by other teams. What if KKR too made some fixing?
See, when you are the boss of a organisation, which holds a league, you cannot expect some other guy to fix because you can just make your players say that and ditch that guy. You are the one who keeps rules, and it doesn't apply to you, because there is no one to check you, but you are the person who should check if others are violating the rules.

Unfortunately that has been the position of N. Srinivasan, the name under "story-screenplay-direction" in Indian Premier League.

I would definitely love to see how Chennai manages to do all these wonders, when Srinivasan is not the part of CSK and BCCI.

They got into Play offs, without their involvement- which itself is smelling strong. And then, defeating Mumbai by scoring some 140 in last 10-11 overs. Don't say that generally happens in game, because the probability is very low that it happens in such a crucial KO game, where pressure is at its high peaks. And then the game against Delhi Daredevils. Sehwag played as if he has been re directed by N. Srinivasan. Is he such a fool to keep Morkel away just for Andre Russel? And then, some debutant in crucial stage of tournament?

After all these, the official IPL site removing the "next match" column in a controversial way. When they actually committed an error, why do they remove that? They could have just fixed that. And the mobile SMS, what vodafone customers have been sent with.

And wait, all these events in favor of Chennai Super Kings, which is owned by India Cements, where the BCCI official has a share. Isn't it pretty obvious that things are fishy?

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Well, I already mentioned somewhere (probably not in this thread), that CSK losing the game cannot rule out the chances of fixing because if CSK would have won it for third time in a row, guess what, the rumor could have been soo strong, that it would have been confirmed OFFICIALLY.

See, when you are the boss of a organisation, which holds a league, you cannot expect some other guy to fix because you can just make your players say that and ditch that guy. You are the one who keeps rules, and it doesn't apply to you, because there is no one to check you, but you are the person who should check if others are violating the rules.

Unfortunately that has been the position of N. Srinivasan, the name under "story-screenplay-direction" in Indian Premier League.

I would definitely love to see how Chennai manages to do all these wonders, when Srinivasan is not the part of CSK and BCCI.

They got into Play offs, without their involvement- which itself is smelling strong. And then, defeating Mumbai by scoring some 140 in last 10-11 overs. Don't say that generally happens in game, because the probability is very low that it happens in such a crucial KO game, where pressure is at its high peaks. And then the game against Delhi Daredevils. Sehwag played as if he has been re directed by N. Srinivasan. Is he such a fool to keep Morkel away just for Andre Russel? And then, some debutant in crucial stage of tournament?

After all these, the official IPL site removing the "next match" column in a controversial way. When they actually committed an error, why do they remove that? They could have just fixed that. And the mobile SMS, what vodafone customers have been sent with.

And wait, all these events in favor of Chennai Super Kings, which is owned by India Cements, where the BCCI official has a share. Isn't it pretty obvious that things are fishy?

STOP THIS NONSENSE. You are being so annoying now. Everytime, I visit this thread, there is always one post by you saying ----.

Why are you taking this so seriously? It's IPL, NOT A WORLD CUP. So stop posting ----.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK

A classic case of imagination running too wild. What if Srinivasan can't fix games or what if Srinivasan doesn't want to fix games? Everyone who have absolute power in their hands don't have to misuse it.

Whenever Chennai have played the tournament, the odds have always favored a Chennai win. If the motive was to earn money, Chennai should have lost most of the games where the odds were favoring them so that the bookies make a killing (and share the booty with the BCCI/Srinivasan). What benefit does Srinivasan get by just seeing Chennai win trophies after trophies? There has to be some other tangible benefit for him to fix it so that Chennai keeps winning. Also if other teams keep losing to Chennai, the interest in those teams will wane and so this would not be liked by the owners of those teams whom you say take money from Srinivasan to lose. There are so many logical loopholes on the side of the fixing theorists. And to put it plain - PROVE IT! You can't back your argument with solid proof, neither can I (who backs the other side). But when you can't prove it, you go with the argument that all is clean.

Users who are viewing this thread