Current World XI. Come one! Come all!

My Squad

I am really surprised, No Dhoni and Yuvraj in many of the teams!!!

Most people probably forget to put him in because they put Gilchrist as the keeper and don't think about him. He would be in my team, for his batting.

than how come so many people including you have Flintof in their teams but he hast done anything in a long time.

Test:
Smith
Hayden
Ponting *
Yousuf
Chanderpaul
Kallis
Sangakkara+
Ntini
Asif 2
Bond 1
Murli

Jayawardene, Panesar, Z.Khan, Kumble miss by a litle, cant take out Murli.

ODIs:

Dhoni +
Hayden
Chanderpaul
Symonds
Yousuf
Ponting *
Pietersen
Fernando
Maharoof
Murli
Bond

De Villiers, Yavraj, Afridi, Vaas, Pollock again could have a place in the 11.

these i gues are my ODI and Test 11, Chanderpual has had a incredible year in both forms of the game. i gues i couldnt do any better with the batting order in ODIs with so many players doing good this year i didnt kno who to put where lol.

people where is Chanderpual he is having the best year of his career and was great against England, average like 140+ in tests and 67 in ODIs.
All things fair, Flintoff could be a conceivable choice, but he would have to bat below 7.

Chanderpaul has been good, but there are reasons not to go with him, at least in ODIs. He has been a very slow scorer when he hasn't made a century, although in saying that, his centuries have been superb examples of ODI batting, getting in, working against collapse, then accelerating late. For me, what kept him out wasn't so much strike-rate, but that he hasn't been a good fielder or a useful bowler; the best ODI players should ideally bring some sort of added value. He also hasn't played a lot of matches; only about 2 months worth. In terms of total runs, well let's just say I don't see anyone applauding Ian Bell.

In terms of similar players, Kallis is probably going to beat him for a spot most times. Like I said earlier, there are always great players that miss out of a World XI.

Test XI

Smith
Tendulkar
Ponting
Dravid
Kallis
Chanderpaul
Dhoni (wk)
Kumble
Bond
Muralitharan
Clark