Cut Shot...

Ledme

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I remember reading somewhere and someone said that you can't play a late cut. Well here it is. All the shots are there in BLIC it all depends on timing, i also managed to play a sweep shot, however it didn't go for four. In my opinion batting is far superior to the robotic shots in Cricket 2005, it is much more fluid and natural and the game plays exceptional if you don't use the loft shot. All in all there is no arguement that EA cricket is better in gameplay than this game. ;)

Attachments

• late cut.jpg
    late cut.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 244
i aint played a sweep shot yet, can someone show me a picture n tell me how to

Lol i find it quite easy to play a late cut for 6 off a fast delivery outside offstump :)

You mean square-cut,dont you ?? I have never ever seen a late cut going for six in real life !!

Last edited:
Sehwag did hit shoaib for a six,

it was a cut late cut I dont know.

in my last game lara hit a late cut off gillespie for 6 den got out next ball with the same shot. didnt time it second time

You mean square-cut,dont you ?? I have never ever seen a late cut going for six in real life !!

Nop it was a late cut. In the game you can easily hit a 6 over third man. Its a bit unrealistic i must say

not really, just use the pace of the ball. damien martyn does it a fair bit

ok guys now please tell me how u guys hit that for square cut and also for late cut..and did u play a late cut for spin???and how u play the swip shot..

andrew_nixon said:
For every shot, it's all in how you time it.

like timing of what andrew?u mean the direction button and the attacking button??do i have to time press direction button and the attacking shot button to gather?pls help

Users who are viewing this thread