DaRick's Thread

How good do you reckon are my downloads?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Good

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Mediocre

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to Hell

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
darick said:
Hmmm...OK. Get BarmyArmy's Player Editor. Then pick a player (I would say pick an opener - it makes it a lot easier), and assign him the .fsh file bat number 55. Then wait till an error comes up saying: async load of *******.fsh failed. DO NOT touch the error box UNTIL you have written down the .fsh file number correctly. Close the dialog box, get a bat .fsh file from the root directory and then manually change it to the new .fsh number using the rename function. After editing it manually using FshEd (which you can get via Google), reinsert the new file back into the root directory. Then you're done. Repeat as much as you want.

P.S: I have added the .fsh file for bat 55 in all my xml files and the .fsh file for bat 56 is on all my attachment .zip files.

Hope this helps.

I already knew this before. The only problem i am having is i cant assign any player bat 55!!!. The list does not get down to bat 55

bakshikshitiz said:
I already knew this before. The only problem i am having is i cant assign any player bat 55!!!. The list does not get down to bat 55

Use the Bat and Face Assigner by Prakash.

Hey guys, I have a question. How do you take good screenshots of bats like Burma's Finest does? I'm just curious (I can't get good ones). Does anyone know?

darick said:
Hey guys, I have a question. How do you take good screenshots of bats like Burma's Finest does? I'm just curious (I can't get good ones). Does anyone know?

According to BF,you need to zoom in at the point when the ball hits the bat.A high resolution may also help.

4GB Australian Slazenger V8 Released

Now that I've figured out how to increase the resolution, I have found a new way of taking photos. What do you think? (Disregard the uneveneness of the pics, that's due to my experimenting)

Now down to business. I have used a temporary break in between exams to craft this Australian Slazenger V8 bat. As per usual, tell me what you think.

P.S: I am no longer releasing new .fsh files, as Sid has published .fsh files 62-73 in the Cricket 2005 forum thread 255 BAT PROJECT. Still, download both attachments.

Attachments

• 91b5692ec442a1c6d78307fefff313ab.zip
    107.3 KB · Views: 9
  • bats.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Slazenger V8 Front.jpg
    Slazenger V8 Front.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Slazenger V8 Back.jpg
    Slazenger V8 Back.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Nice work on the bat. Though isn't it called the V800? Correct me if I am wrong.

Hey guys, can anyone answer this question for me? Which player's signature is on the Australian Slazenger V800 bat (the red and yellow one). I need to know, as I am currently in the process of making one. Can anyone tell me? I would much appreciate it.

Well Michael Clarke used a red V900 once in a One-Day match in Sydney I think when Australia scored about 370 against the Sri Lankans. Sorry that's all I know about this version of the V900. That's the closet I have seen to the V800. He might used a V800 for that innings. I don't think he has used it since.

Thank you Left Hander, but I know its not his signature. I've looked at the V900 and the V800 and the signatures for each are very different.

UPDATE: Apparently, it is Mark Waugh's signature. I have no idea why that would be, as he is no longer playing. I'll put it on anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread