Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

das_vicky for others u can do overlays but im asking u for ages to do the PTV prime overlay but u r ignoring me...

Bro, calm down, he'll do it when he has time, he still hasn't even released the updated ESPN, then he has two others to complete, and then he'll work on your PTV, I'm sure he has a life other than being on his computer all day as well.

when are you going to release the espn complete version. After that i will post you all the screenshots regarding star sports.

Last edited:
Das,where did u get the ide for ESPN overlays,I can't find any real pic of it ot is it imaginary?

Nothing against you.The overlays u made look very good.I just want to know if they were used in real life.

u r right ,I tried to make them look good, but they are not exacrtly the same in real life....as u might have seen none of my overlays are exact the same, as i prefer adding elements of my own

I like the ESPN overlay very much. As it is close to realistic but the sky sports 2006 is more imaginary.

could you make the n power tv overlay again but add this as third umpire please

Attachments

• DSC00047.jpeg.JPG
    DSC00047.jpeg.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC00048.jpeg.JPG
    DSC00048.jpeg.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC00050.jpeg.JPG
    DSC00050.jpeg.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 185
I shall try to add them in the mega patch , i am very near to fifishing ESPN overlay (complete) but with no lineups and coin toss because that cant be edited

Do you want to use these ive made for mine. its upto you mate. see what you think.

Attachments

• NPOWER 3RD UMPIRE.zip
    70.4 KB · Views: 51
  • NPOWER 3RD.jpg
    NPOWER 3RD.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 185
Looks really good, maybe you could add a real cricket ball (although I assume that one is one) and if possible try getting the font to Arial Black i think it is. But thats just me and perfection. :)

Users who are viewing this thread