Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

Akira's right, in that menu, you're better off keeping the ESPN logo small, but looking very complete atm.

the buttons question?
i mean the files under you "cricket2005/image" folder
the buttons resume, quit, statistics.....
how about the ESPN logo blurity?

Don't worry you just used it as a template. Das wouldn't mind if you had changed the ESPN if you did but no point in having 2 people make the same stuff.

I am more than happy to help anyone. Everyone here in planetcricket is allowed to take anyother's files and edit it......... thats to way we are and make cricket games exiting

I have edited the highlights screen and made it simler but hope u will like it, i am tring as many screens as possible so that ESPN becomes afull graphics replacement for EA.

Great work mate. how to you change the font style like you did in your espn and nine tv overlay from the default font in the rfe ig_scorebox_pc

if u r taking of the fonts of game elements then Font ="FontX", where x is the type some are 1,2,6,5

I have completed the ESPN overlays, its 1177 kb zipped and rared and 16 mb uncompressed, its alpha version(because there are a 3-4 screens that can be edited) and should i release it or wait to include in some version of mega patch??

hey did anybody see the ESPN graphics used in the Ind-NZ-Zim Tri series...it's basically black sky sports graphics...& any plans of doing it.

hi,das vicky i have attached star sports screenshots . can u make start sports overlay

Attachments

• lv01.JPG
    lv01.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 169
  • lv03.JPG
    lv03.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 160
  • lv04.JPG
    lv04.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 165
christy_lenin1 said:
hi,das vicky i have attached star sports screenshots . can u make start sports overlay
Visit my thread i have tried to make a overlay which you have asked.
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13843

bharat said:
hey did anybody see the ESPN graphics used in the Ind-NZ-Zim Tri series...it's basically black sky sports graphics...& any plans of doing it.

I hope this discription of mine will help.
It is close to real tv-overlay i saw in the Ind-NZ-Zim Tri series.

Attachments

• espn india.jpg
    espn india.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 172
yes saurav ur right..the ESPN graphics look like that.

Even that is not ESPN's because its using the graphics of their's broadcasters... Moreover the overlays i make i try to be creative as i dont like copying too much, even with my espn graphics its based on the ESPN graphics used in America for NBA, i havent copied them fully either

Users who are viewing this thread