Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

hey sorry I didn't see the previous post.
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry !!!

Also these are the graphics used in the current Ind-NZ-Zim triseries.

let me tell u espn has different graphics for virtually every series and i dont think its very interesting to create graphics for all the ESPN one's so u tell me which one should be made(if some other, please post the screenshot)

das could you change my thread name from saurabh tv-overlay to Saurabh's Download.
As i am starting to edit kits,pitch mat, etc.

das_vicky said:
let me tell u espn has different graphics for virtually every series and i dont think its very interesting to create graphics for all the ESPN one's so u tell me which one should be made(if some other, please post the screenshot)

No I think u are wrong.
they r using this graphics for 2005.If u watch closly all matches telecasted in ESPN(by their own) have this graphics.

India-Bangladesh series & now this tri-series have this graphics.

sorry..I don't want to trouble you.The TV graphics changer is your first preference.

Leave the real graphics if u frl it's not worth doing.

no, actually its not like that i dont like orignal graphics, its only that while i am making i try to experiment, and after experimenting i feel i shouldnt throw away what i have done, so i release all these which are not original, so iguess i should start making the orignal one(i have improved the channel 9 one to almost the original one, u can check n downloads section), moreover i m taking some time off, for my seminar and Graphics selector, thats why i said "after 5th sept", hope u understand and still expect that i am goin to make a good original overlay for you and appreciate my work.......

Thanks and also in next release i will be releasing the hawk eye version of Wagon wheel and spider.........

Hey Aussie............our plan worked..................I was seeing your thread

the graphics importer is actually graphics selector and u select your choics of graphics befor start of any match(u dont have to quit C2k5 game to select your graphics, that will hellp in selcting graphics based on country wise).

Abt the hawkeye.......presently only an emulated version can be included...

das_vicky said:
Thanks and also in next release i will be releasing the hawk eye version of Wagon wheel and spider.........

Hey Aussie............our plan worked..................I was seeing your thread

Yep it did! Maybe we could share the spider and wagon wheel depending on which one looked better.

Users who are viewing this thread