Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

sorry i dont make overlays exactly same as orignals as of now, but htink will try later

So after deciding a lot i have decided that I am going to release the ESPN ver 2.0alpha.
I am not posting any screenshots, some are posted and others u play and find out

**ESPN 2006 TV Graphics overlay v2.0a by das_vicky**

What does the Patch do?
======================

The patch replaces the ingame TV Graphics to resemble the Graphics of Expected ESPN Graphics as per the screenshots provided.

Updates over ver 1.0
====================

1)Minor fixes to ingame graphics layout
2)Added whole new sets of screens (11 in total like pause menu, end of over, end of match, all statistics screens and some other)

Installation
============

Extract the all the.FSH and .BIG file to the root folder, by default X:/Program Files/EA Sports/Cricket 2005
X -> the drive in which u installed Cricket 2005

Platforms Supported
==========================

The patch is tested and works in the PC version.
Although I think it might work on XBox or Playstation 2

What to be expected in future versions?
=======================================

Wait more screen updates in subsequebt versions
But dibt expect some essential screens like cointoss, lineup, tea break, lunch and many other as these cannot be edited.

Known Issues
============

This patch has some issues relating to display of graphics properly when game is when matches and save files are loaded and reloaded many times(But this does nothappen always)

Acknowledgement
=================

I would like to Thank,

Prakash -- Who inspired me to start TV Graphics
Das_Vicky(Myself) - For testing
Aussie1st - For his invaluable tips.
DANNY79 - For providing 3rd Umpire screens(to be used in later versions)
cjackson - For providing LG third umpires (used)
Many other members - For Providing Screenshots
And all members of Plannetcricket(especially STE) for making the site so special

Download the file here(ESPN ver 2.0a by das_vicky) and post your comments here

Things are looking good das, just one problem that I noticed straight away, the LG umpire decision's a good idea but it takes up too big a portion of the screen, if you could make it smaller, it would be better, I'll post the rest of my results later, but I'm liking it.

Just played a quick 10 over match and I noticed on the resume screens, the big ESPN logo on the bottom beside 1998-2005 is really blurry (looks like a cheap graphic on an overally great overlay), hope you can fix that, and is it just me or does the confidence meter look a little different from the original overlay? Also another minor detail but the bottom part still slightly overlaps the bowling meter and the map, is this possible to fix? I really admire the effort you're putting into this for all of us.

heythis is good , but try posting your works in your thread, because the name of the thread is das_vicky's TV overlays

Imp announcement:: I am expecting to complete my graphics selector by 5th september... here a first look at the graphics selector....

Attachments

• graselec.JPG
    graselec.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Akashpadhi said:
I only have the EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 trial. How can I use TV graphics patches?
Extract the file to the EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 trial directory.

"REAL" ESPN graphics

can Das or anyone else do the 'real' ESPN graphics.
I like realism. :p :)

Here are the screenshots.Expecting positive response.

espn60gs.jpg

espn49vy.jpg

espn87pl.jpg

espn23iz.jpg

espn3.jpg

espn5.jpg

espn7.jpg

espn19ms.jpg

Last edited:
Well Bharat keeping in mind abt your choice for graphics, i would certainly make the original one if somebody else is not making it after 5th sept(once i complete my graphics selector)

In the current version, the graphics selector for MegaPatch will be released for the 6 Graphics as shown and will be provisioned to add newer graphics and work with graphics selector....
What more I can say now is that you select the exe path and then select the graphics u want to use and then click on play on the Graphics selector(click button to be added).If u dont select any graphics then the default graphics wil be used.(For this to work u have to delete or unintall all previously installed graphics in the main Crciket2005 folder)

Do fire in your queries and suggestions abt the Graphics selector.

Last edited:
Graphic selector sounds very good.
Can u try doing the real exact ESPN graphics :crying ?

i have answered u in the previous post that i will do that that after 5th sept(deadline for the graphics selector) if someone else is not making it, ceratainly it will be done by me atleast

Users who are viewing this thread