Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

das_vicky said:
let me tell u espn has different graphics for virtually every series and i dont think its very interesting to create graphics for all the ESPN one's so u tell me which one should be made(if some other, please post the screenshot)

It has different ones for each series as the rights have been taken form the resp country boards.
But when india tours that country ESPN Star have special coverage and have their own overlays like they had in bangladesh and zimbabwe. ;)

I have completed the graphics selector ver 1.0.0 and its in the Testing phase now. As soon as the testing phase is over the details abt the graselector v 1.0.0 will be published here . For the timing here's a small screenshot of the selector. PLease comment what you think of this version of Graselector. Also post what you expect from future versions. Thank you

Attachments

• graselector.JPG
    graselector.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 204
I have figured out that this is not possible.......as only a single group of graphics is used as TV overlay..........

For all those looking for Orignal type ESPN(specially Bharat)........Is the scoreboard OK?

Attachments

• ESPN ORIGNAL.JPG
    ESPN ORIGNAL.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 202
great work das

das,how many overlays are yet to be fininshed for mega patch,and do u have an estimate on the size of the mega patch?Pl reply.

i guess the size would be around 28-32 mb uncompressed, but the amount reduces significantly once it is compressed.. i guess only voldemort has to complete his overlays (as skysoprts 2006 is the topper), aussie has done with channel 9 (its in the top three)

good,das i hope uve started lodaing all the stuff coz only the voldemort overlay remains,and have u got the adboards yet of jk?

P.S Dont u think that we shd announce a release date now?

sid_19840 said:
good,das i hope uve started lodaing all the stuff coz only the voldemort overlay remains,and have u got the adboards yet of jk?

P.S Dont u think that we shd announce a release date now?

are you waiting on the channel 4 overlay aswell? the way DANNY79 is making it looks superb and i think with the ashes on it would be pretty popular. just a thought.

das the overlays look gold mate. absolutly magnificent job

just 2-3 days more and we will be n a position to declare the date.........hurray...

I didnt get jk's stuff

Das the original ESPN looks briliant.
I think the gap between the the player names should be increased as in Danny's channel 4 patch.

Attachments

• gap.JPG
    gap.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread