Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

really great work i have to say again, would love to see a nz sky sports version but don't worry bout that i may bug you later on for it :)
i changed the 3rd umpire in the espn version i got from you and used some lg 3rd umpire images from cric2004 and added a tv screen style backdrop , would be cool if something was spinning or moving while decision was pending.
thanks again for your efforts

Attachments

• ump.jpg
    ump.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 265
that is nice can u send the 3rd umpire screens that u used to import into the fsh?

sure thing

i really cant take any credit for the lg sign itself as its a direct copy of a 2004 version, i just added it to a screen and backdrop and added noise to the screen to give a projected tv effect.
i will make some new ones of my own

Attachments

• pendin2.jpg
    pendin2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 238
  • ntout2.jpg
    ntout2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 232
  • out2.jpg
    out2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 232
Those were the days. Good enhancement of the boarders looks a lot better now. I just used a TV set for the boarder :cool:

Here is my final edited scoreboard and batstats, other screens might have similar backdrop as well

Attachments

• ESPN scorecard.JPG
    ESPN scorecard.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 220
  • ESPN Batstats.JPG
    ESPN Batstats.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 215
vicky: GREAT IMPROVEMENT !!!!
all of your new overlays looking great - really fantastic. i like the ESPN, Channel 9 and don't forget the BBC one... great in every aspect. thanks buddy (hope you will release the BBC too - i like it)

H das vicky is it possible for you to make a skysports Scorecard,wagon wheel,spider,and all the others in the statictics bit.Great work keep it up

why do u worry havent u seeen the polls in Cricket 2005 forums regarding the TV graphics, skysports2006 has the majority and u will get that in the mega patch (full version)

Das Vicky, is it possible with your expertise to make hawkeye ?????? and then maybe THE ICC CHAMPIONS TROPHY 2004 GRAPHICS... CHEERS

actually the knowledge is there but it requires much more than c++ knoledge to get Hawkeye graphics into the game

Users who are viewing this thread