Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

looks good again , maybe use a different font for scores and change it to say scoreboard, good work your a machine

using this font loks clean, use of another font makes it nearer to aussie's screenshot but it looks very clumpsy, also the small requests members make shall be enhanced and released in subsequent versions

Looks better, i'll give it a shot when i get the time to. BTW have you managed to get the bowling card and stuff into the game? The bowling one I know was uncompressed in the full version but whenever I tried to put in a texture it didn't show.

ya now i got everything working

whenevr i find time i will make a channel 4 overlay

look at the problem with inceasing size, as there is no way to increase the space between them(for patchers: no coloumn offset, decreasing buttonwidth aslo dosent help)
9problem1tr.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, Vicky. I finally got some good pictures of the overlay of Pakistan-India 2005 Series. It took one hour of time to find the right pictures. Each picture is different from each other and each picture has another information. And it took me some effort to do it.

From left to right:
Picture 1: Current score on the bar and the number of runs in this over from each ball.
Picture 2: The fifty display of a batsman
Picture 3: The speed of the ball and the individual scores of the batsmen
Picture 4: The remaining runs for victory and the remaining overs.
Picture 5: Runrate and required runrate:
Picture 6: The score of opposition on the bar
Picture 7: The hundred display of a batsman
Picture 8: Figures of a batsman who got out
Picture 9: The remaining runs for victory and the remaining overs together with the current scores of the teams
Picture 10: Bowling figures of the fielding team during the match
Picture 11: Scorecard in detail
Picture 12: Bowling figures in detail
Pictures 13: All the important information of both teams (this normally comes after a bowler change in the game)

Last edited:
das i like your ESPN scoreboard but i don't like the not out batsman colour . I think red as in the ESPN logo should be better there.

can the notout be red??then waht colour will be out...........green?? not sure

Users who are viewing this thread