Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

Sorry to all u guys,for a while I cannot take any more projects as i have found the way to edit other screens as well, so i shall be working to buikd a complete TV graphics for Channel 9, skysports 2006 and espn. As this would take lot of time, please give me some time to finish these first, thank you

Look at this unfinished work, and sujjest what else is needed to be changed in this scoreboard.

9score12yr.jpg

Last edited:
das_vicky it looks perfect man i have a question can u please do te PTV PRIME TV graphics i have told u everything on page 7 and i also attached the LOGO. Can u pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeee do it for me pleaseee, if u dont want to do it please say..

I said earlier that i will do but give me quite som time this time as i am editing other screens to make a complete TV graphics, i shall do ESPN complete first then I shall start your graphics, bear bear

ok mate take your time finishing other stuff ur doing a greta job but please dont forget to do those graphics for me please.

great work mate. what rfe files are you using for the scorecard?

Here is what the nine scorecard should look like

Attachments

• WinDVD 2005-08-06 13-15-08-45.JPG
    WinDVD 2005-08-06 13-15-08-45.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 245
ok i shall try to edit that..............in the meantime have a look at this
espnscoreboard8jy.jpg

Can you by any chance make the arrows beside South Africa 1st Innings completely in the white or completely in the red part? that's not really a big deal though, other than that it's looking great, and maybe another font for the word scoreboard, it looks a little out of place... I really have to admit, you're really good at this stuff, I wish I knew how to use photoshop to do all of this stuff.. but at least I can give you my insight so we can make a perfect product :)

great work mate, im using the espn version in the game, agree with what was said above ( arrows , scoreboard use a similar font as the rest then it will look incredible)

Users who are viewing this thread