Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

hay itis like a dream come true.i finally got the espn overlay.u are truly a gem.there is absolutly no prob with the patch.but b4 the final release in the download section (if u can) plz lower the bottom bar a bit.it will look even more fabulas......anyway great job dude.u made it within 12hrs.......great

can u make any patch that will make the ball come really fast. humm it means u know that i dont feel the differnce beteen 130 or 135 kmph and wth say 145 .

Thats not my department as of now, but in due course i would get into that, in the meanwhile u can consult tutsipoppy2 regarding this or someone who is involved in EXE editing

das vicky all ur tv overlays r good .can u make star sports overlay

Here is the first sccreenshot of BBC ver 1.0. I have it made it completely 2D as per request of Skateboarder, is the 2D version OK?

Also scorebox and BBC logo is in topright since they were obstucting the picture-in-picture display of runners

Attachments

• bbc1.JPG
    bbc1.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 256
I don't know how most of the overlays look, but this surely looks good.

But how can you make an overlay of BBC? They don't even show cricket now. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your appreciation. This is made due to some member's request and the colours idea was given by skateboarder, Ya ofcourse they dont show now but wouldnt you want them to show live matches in your cricket 2005??

das_vicky said:
Thanks for your appreciation. This is made due to some member's request and the colours idea was given by skateboarder, Ya ofcourse they dont show now but wouldnt you want them to show live matches in your cricket 2005??

So you can get the feeling if BBC still showed live free cricket on TV? :laugh. I think that won't happen again. But I understand your point.

But if you want to make it a bit realistic I think you should make an TV overlay of BBC when they stopped in 1998. I don't have these overlays, so I don't know it. And I just went to search on google.com and I didn't find it.

Maybe somebody who has recorded England matches on tapes in or before 1998 can show us here a screenshot, so you can make it.

No chances of recorded matches from that period........even this graphics is almost similar to the original(according to skateboarder)

Users who are viewing this thread