Day/Night match problems

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys.. ive got an problem, when playing day/night matches the game runs smooth when bowling/batting in day but when bowling/batting at night the game runs choppy and stuttry!! :(

Im using a GeForce FX 5200 graphic card

here are my settings for BLIC ::

hope some1 can help me out .. thanks

:cheers

Attachments

• BLIC game settings.jpg
    BLIC game settings.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 89

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Same here, when someone balls the seam stretches off to the stumps, and the duck goes all strange. I dont play day/nighters though. :confused:

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I used to have that card a long time ago. You need a new graphics card, as your card is just barely meeting the requirements for the game to run. See if you can find a new 1, or drop texture filtering

Ramz

International Coach
i tried what ste told me, and its still running choppy!! oh well.. no day/night matches now!! everything else is working fine..

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
The main problem as I see it is that you are running at a refresh rate of 100Hz! Why would you do this? Turn it down to 60Hz and you should notice some improvement. And turn off multisampling - you're card is not really up to the task.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
It's not that, it's just that multisampling is a very intensive process which requires serious power. In addition, running at 60Hz as opposed to 100Hz means you are putting 40% less load (in that one area) on the card as it doesn't have to try and refresh the display 100 times a second. Consider that TVs only operate at about 50/60Hz - there is really no need to run any higher than 60Hz unless you have a shoddy monitor which flickers at 60Hz.

Ramz

International Coach
thanks alot Burmas Finest it seems to have done the trick.. the game runs smoothly now :) people if you have problems with D/N matches just do the following..

*Put your Refresh rate to 60HZ
*Switch Mulitsampling off

And Enjoy D/N Matches...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I also own an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, and it doesn't 'just' meet the specifications for the game to run, it is recommened for it.
Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 Package said:
...Graphics Card: GeForce FX 5xxx...

Users who are viewing this thread